The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

My first post!!!!

Josué M7

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Nov 10, 2020
Good evening folks of the Fastlane community, I'm the newest here so I wanted to introduce myself to you, it's a pleasure to get in a forum like this where one can get sorround by so many wise people of all roads of life and more specifically, the finance field. For me it's such an honor to start the journey with your company and advice. I have to say that I'm reading the TFM book at the moment, I'm in half the book and I couldn't wait to join to the forum. I've learned things in half of this F*cking book I haven't learned in all the other shitty books I've read before about getting wealthy. So I decided to join immediately to the forum. I just to read a lot of testimonials and comments about the people who has made a change in their lives and I get existed, I really hope that happens to me too. So, for me is day one!!! The start of the road.!! I hope to make good friends and I think I'll need every mentor in here jjj. I would like to admit that I'm not a native english speaker, my first language is Spanish so please forgive my grammar mistakes jjjj. Finally, don't feel ashamed to feedback me. I'm here for that. Thank you for accepting me here........

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...