The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Lost Hope - But Found It Gain!

Jinnah1947

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Jun 18, 2019
Hey, everyone!

I am from Pakistan. 2 years ago I graduated from college. I was damn sure I would get my dream job. A job that was my childhood dream.

But I could not qualify for it even after all my hard work.

At the same time, I went through such a bad situation in my personal life that it was mental torture.
It crushed me. I lost all hope. For the next year or so I did nothing. No jobs, no social life, nothing. I just lived from one day to the next.

I thought nothing good will happen in my life again. I had No Dreams.No Hope.

I hated my life. I hated my self.

But I did not want to spend the rest of life like this. So I decided to change. To do something about it.

To get out of my hopelessness mentality I started looking for a job. I knew it would give me something to look forward. After searching for three months ( I had no professional experience) I got a job at VA Agency. I worked exclusively with Amazon sellers as their VA. In the start it was difficult, but I enjoyed it. Because my work started occupying my thought and time, in place of despair and negativity.

I worked at the VA agency for 6 months. The job taught me many things, most importantly discipline. Discipline makes a man happy.

For the first time in many months, I started to smile and started connecting with my friends. Life was good.

Ten after 6 months due to some family reason I had to leave the job. The next 2 months I spent solving the family problem. Which I have finally solved.

Now I am jobless. With only $20 to my name.

I am going to start my own VA agency specifically for Amazon Sellers. But first of all, I need my first client. A client that can I work for at least 60 hours per month as it will help me pay my bills. The ideal would be 80 hours a month client.

But I don't want to compete on prices. I have seen people from sub-Continent competing on price, which starts a race to the bottom. And it does not end well.

I want my agency not to be known as the cheapest but the best. But first I need my first client.

I am in a bad financial situation right now. But I am hopeful. And I look forward to a better tomorrow.

I would welcome all criticism and guidance. I will not like the criticism, but it will help me grow. And I want to grow mentally and professionally.

-Jinna1947-

P.S: English is not my first language or the second. So please forgive any mistakes.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

lowtek

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
332%
Oct 3, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
Welcome aboard, and thanks for sharing your story. Are you on any platforms like Upwork? I've hired VAs out of there, and it's not always a race to the bottom on price.

Check out the gold threads on the topic here, just do a search for threads by @Lex DeVille

Jinnah1947

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Jun 18, 2019
@lowtek
Did try Upwork, but my application was rejected twice.

I also created a Gig on fiverr but so far no orders. Did my best to optimize the listing but no results.

Ernman

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
224%
Feb 8, 2019
Florida, USA
Welcome to the forum Jinnah. Thank you for sharing. Can't help you with the VA need, but wish you all the best on your journey.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

BlackMagician

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
236%
Jul 18, 2018
Mumbai, India
Welcome Aboard!
I would recommend to go through these:

Well, i don't know about your life but in the situation you are right now, i would recommend you to get a job again which pays better and hustle on side instead of starting your own agency now.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...