The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Looking for a mastermind group!

Cahir

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Sep 30, 2016
Hey guys! My name's Adam! I'm 22. I just started a Kindle publishing business, a blog, and a youtube channel. My short term goal is to make $1,000 by next year. My longer term goal is having total financial independence.
I would love to meet anyone who is into Kindle publishing. I'm making a lot of mistakes, but I feel good that I'm pursuing my dreams! I would love to mastermind with people like you guys! Do you have any advice? I can't do this alone. Even if I could talk to one person, someone who can help me learn from my mistakes. My main goal is freedom. I know there are people out there like Tim Ferris, that created a life of total freedom. I know someone has already done it before, and if any of you have- I would really like you to mentor me!
Thank you!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Scot

Salad Dressing Empire
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
473%
Jul 10, 2016
Florida

Cahir

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Sep 30, 2016
Thank you! I just like to talk to people, you know get their feedback. I've realized about myself, that If I get even one person on the journey with me- I become 200x more productive. However when I'm doing this all lone wolf, I lose faith and become lazy. Are you part of any mastermind group?

eagleye101

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
171%
Jul 24, 2013
Athens, Greece
Hi Adam,

Welcome to the forum. I've been working with Kindle but now things are much more complicated on Amazon.
1000/m is doable but there's a "but" which may take pages to explain...

Anyway, if I may ask, you say "I started a Kindle publishing business, a blog, and a youtube channel"
What value are you offering? What problem are you solving?

Cahir

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Sep 30, 2016
Thank you eagleye for the question. The value I want to give is inner peace. I feel like the most people I come in contact with lack a spiritual center and get worried, and off their center because they lack inner peace. I have a deep passion in spirituality- like new age material. My first book is kinda related to it- Self-Discipline-alpha male- becoming the best version of yourself. I want my business to help people become better versions of themselves. So I think that's a bit too general- so I want to find a niche. See that's my problem, I need to have more focus. So yeah- that's the vision. What do you think?

eagleye101

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
171%
Jul 24, 2013
Athens, Greece
Hmmm... there's a disconect there and you have some work to do.

(not trying to be smart here, neither to show off, I've been there too, I have a blog on minimalism and I write kindle books on minimalism, so yeah, spirituality and inner peace is there too, and as far as the -alpha male- I've eaten every bit of information written about it since the pu community was still underground...)

But after 10 years in the "field" I can see (like Neo in the Matrix) that you need work to do. You talk about "inner peace" and you "feel" people lack of spirityality. You have "passion" but are you solving any problem? Do people know they have this "lack of inner peace and spirituality", what do they (actually) complain about? (not what you think they may be). Where do "kindle business" fit in here? It doesn't seem like a business to me, you're just writing books right?

Again, don't take me wrong here (I don't even speak correct english), I'm trying to show you some blind spots. And when I say "you have work to do" I mean you have to understand how things go. You haven't read MJ's books haven't you? They are strong starting points so don't waste anymore time, it'll take you couple of weeks to read both books. You have to understand that you have to offer actual value and how value works. Stop focusing on money, focus on solving actual problems and offer actual value.

I could help you but it seems to me that the inner peace is something you're looking for yourself. Let's keep in touch though, maybe you're a fast learner. :)

EricBraco

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
80%
Aug 15, 2017
Los Angeles, Ca
Have you read "unscripted "? The goal shouldn't be to reach a $ amount, it should be to create value/impact that the market reflects with feedback. Then comes the money. You came to the right place, these people here will help you out with great advice

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.