The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Learn the gist of negotiating in about 45 min. with this booklet.

luke

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Aug 25, 2011
Sure, Donald Trump has tremendous effection because of both magnitude and scale, but that's revenue portion of the equation. He is a billionaire because of "The Art of the Deal." He negotiates profitable deals with lots of zeros! His negotiation skills allow him to profit from his effection.

Not looking to be the next Donald? That's fine, but anyone can benefit from the skill of negotiating. If going fastlane is your strategy, I believe it is mandatory.

MJ negotiated the sale of his biz twice! Each time he positioned himself strategically to make a profit. He must have negotiated all along the way to get to where he is today. If you're not familiar with the basics of negotiating, you're at a severe disadvantage.

I've been an avid student of negotiating for several years now and have applied the principles successfully in my personal life. I've consulted friends, family, and colleagues with their negotiations with successful results. I was inspired by MJ's book to write a short and sweet booklet to systematize what I've learned.

So why does the market need this product? Everyone should know at least the basics of negotiating, even if it's for defensive reasons. This booklet is different because it gets you up to speed faster (about 45 minutes) than any other book on the topic. It respects your time and prioritizes substance over pages.

WARNING: The booklet is a beginner's/intermediate guide and contains essential negotiating principles. If you're a seasoned pro, you'll most likely already know what it contains. I've temporarily reduced the price to the lowest amount allowed by Amazon in order to get the word out and to get back feedback/comments.

Here is the link (keep in mind you can read Kindle books without a kindle using a browser or the Kindle App).
Amazon.com: Negotiate in a Pinch [Booklet] eBook: Luke Stachowicz: Kindle Store

I'm open to any questions or feedback concerning the book or negotiating in general.

Thank you for taking the time to check it out,
Luke

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.