The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Large qty of 3 Ply Face Masks at USD 0.15/pc - need a supplier

Status
Not open for further replies.

RJHustler

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Mar 2, 2017
Malaysia
Hi, not sure if this is the right place to post this.

I'm sourcing for a buyer who is looking for large quantities of 3 ply face masks (millions of pieces) at a price of USD 0.15/pc. The delivery location is the US, so it's better if there is ready stock in the US but if you know of a manufacturer located elsewhere who can supply at this price let me know. The commission will be based on the quantity of masks.

Qty required: 10 mil pieces (but willing to accept smaller qty as well)

Must have any one of these certificates: GMP / SA 8000:2014 / USFDA / ECM / CE / ISO / OHSAS

Please let me know the following:

Product Size: (ideal - 17.5X9.5CM (±0.5CM) - PLEASE SPECIFY THE SIZE YOU HAVE

Packing Details: xx PCS / Box
Qty per Carton: xxPc
Carton Size: xyz CM
Volume - xxxx CBM
Weight: xxx kg

Payment terms: Pls specify (All money paid in advance has to be secured through Bank Guarantee till shipment recd.)

Rates needed:
FOB (nearest airport)
CIF (Dallas, Chicago, LAX)

Also please send pictures

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

ANR

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
219%
Apr 4, 2015
Hi, not sure if this is the right place to post this.

I'm sourcing for a buyer who is looking for large quantities of 3 ply face masks (millions of pieces) at a price of USD 0.15/pc. The delivery location is the US, so it's better if there is ready stock in the US but if you know of a manufacturer located elsewhere who can supply at this price let me know. The commission will be based on the quantity of masks.

Qty required: 10 mil pieces (but willing to accept smaller qty as well)

Must have any one of these certificates: GMP / SA 8000:2014 / USFDA / ECM / CE / ISO / OHSAS

Please let me know the following:

Product Size: (ideal - 17.5X9.5CM (±0.5CM) - PLEASE SPECIFY THE SIZE YOU HAVE

Packing Details: xx PCS / Box
Qty per Carton: xxPc
Carton Size: xyz CM
Volume - xxxx CBM
Weight: xxx kg

Payment terms: Pls specify (All money paid in advance has to be secured through Bank Guarantee till shipment recd.)

Rates needed:
FOB (nearest airport)
CIF (Dallas, Chicago, LAX)

Also please send pictures

Check DMs

PLEASE do a progress thread on this. Think there are some valuable lessons on scale, sourcing hard-to-find items and deal making if @RJHustler isn't full of sh*t. Fingers crossed

MrBounceBack

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 13, 2020
Denver, CO
Securing them in the current market at that price is going to be a challenge. I imported a few thousand KN95 masks about 3 weeks ago, but flipped them in under 4 days, but felt there were to many variables to reinvest for another round. If my costs were anywhere around your target, it would have been a no brainer, but I paid about 10 x's your target price, which is absurd, but I had a home for most of them at 250-300% before they hit customs as both of my options are located in China.

What kind of time frame are you looking for? 1 time purchase I'm assuming?

I will reach out to the one supplier who has the capacity to supply the volume you're looking for, but I can't see them unloading at that price given the current demand. Unless of course, this is for future demand; the fall potentially.

Also, and this probably goes without saying, but sample the masks first and be cautious as there are a LOT of counterfeits/poor quality circulating.

Will let you know if I come up w/ something. Good luck.

Scot

Salad Dressing Empire
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
473%
Jul 10, 2016
Florida
Yeah... a thread full of parked (new members) trying to sling masks.. this isn’t going to get real shady, real quick.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
Landfill pending deletion. The forum is not a B2B marketplace. There are tons of them on the internet. Go there.

RJHustler

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Mar 2, 2017
Malaysia
I agree with ANR that this could prove to be an interesting experience for other members and I would be willing to share the progress on this deal.

Also I think that many members businesses (mine included) has slowed down significantly during this period, and this is one of the few things we can work on to get some income. I posted here because I thought I would get credible leads.

Scot

Salad Dressing Empire
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
473%
Jul 10, 2016
Florida
I agree with ANR that this could prove to be an interesting experience for other members and I would be willing to share the progress on this deal.

Also I think that many members businesses (mine included) has slowed down significantly during this period, and this is one of the few things we can work on to get some income. I posted here because I thought I would get credible leads.

No offense.. but you’ve been a member on this forum for 3 years and have only posted twice, total. In this thread.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads