The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Manufacturing quality Non Medical Face Masks in response to this crisis?

evgeney

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
143%
Sep 11, 2018
I am a digital marketer and am working with a New York based manufacturer who has factories in Korea currently manufacturing Cotton high quality face masks for the public and service facing organizations.

They are currently producing 10K a day. Though not medical grade, they are useful for the public and have a filter pocket. Further the factory is certified and they are being sold for a fair low price.

I'm wondering if anyone has any good ideas on how to get a quality distributor to move this to regions where these masks are needed?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

AgainstAllOdds

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
647%
Dec 26, 2014
Chicago, IL
You're money chasing. As is everyone else that's posted the few hundred posts about masks. Use the search function on this forum.

I imported and sold 2k N95 masks before the "make money selling masks" thing really took off. Was doing it mostly to help people. Don't know if I'd touch them anymore.

The masks you're referring to, no exaggeration, I have 100+ people offering to sell them to me. There's going to be a turning point when all the money chasers are in the market and the supply:demand is going to be skewed. You don't want to be in the market when that point hits.

I'd look at doing something else.

MaxKhalus

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
119%
Jun 7, 2018
Spain
I am a digital marketer and am working with a New York based manufacturer who has factories in Korea currently manufacturing Cotton high quality face masks for the public and service facing organizations.

They are currently producing 10K a day. Though not medical grade, they are useful for the public and have a filter pocket. Further the factory is certified and they are being sold for a fair low price.

I'm wondering if anyone has any good ideas on how to get a quality distributor to move this to regions where these masks are needed?
once everything is over, those masks will be worthless.
Why not selling something that's a must-have in both good and bad times?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.