The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Knowledge for Men - Grounded man course

andyhaus44

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
154%
May 17, 2017
St. Charles, MO
Was recently pitched Knowledge for Men’s Grounded Man course by Andrew Ferbee’s associate, and it’s a 1 year program that costs $5,995. It includes a year long course, a weekly coaching call via Zoom with 8-10 other men and a private Facebook group for accountability.

After a year, you can get the Alumni package (80-85% of people supposedly get this) which is $300 a month and that is basically just additional resources.

What I didn’t care for was that you have to pay the $5,995 (there are 2 payment options) during the discovery call, or else you’ll pay $8,000 if you don’t sign up that day.

Am sure there’s a lot of value in this program but I didn’t see any reviews anywhere.

Have you or anyone you know taken this course?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Private Witt

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
220%
Feb 20, 2018
Oklahoma
What I didn’t care for was that you have to pay the $5,995 (there are 2 payment options) during the discovery call, or else you’ll pay $8,000 if you don’t sign up that day.

I have no knowledge, but laughing at the bold part. That tells me to run and save your 8k, you will get much better value with your INSIDERS subscription here on the FLF.

Johnny boy

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
620%
May 9, 2017
Washington State
Looks like an overpriced option for "men" who were raised by single moms.

The stuff that is getting put out and sold for 5g's....it's tempting me to go bang out a click-funnels page and cash in on all the limp-wristed dudes. Easily would pay for a supercar or two.

Mathuin

Provide Relative-Value or Die Trying
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
360%
Dec 20, 2020
Belfast, Northern Ireland
The stuff that is getting put out and sold for 5g's....it's tempting me to go bang out a click-funnels page and cash in on all the limp-wristed dudes. Easily would pay for a supercar or two
Worked for Richard Cooper. He charges those dudes $83 PER MINUTE for a "consultation"

He bought a McLaren

Johnny boy

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
620%
May 9, 2017
Washington State
"hey guys good morning welcome to the daily call, have you guys tried lifting weights, talking to more chicks, making more money and not being a giant walking vagina? No? That's what I do. Try that and check back in tomorrow"

itsTYT

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Oct 9, 2023
Looks like an overpriced option for "men" who were raised by single moms.

The stuff that is getting put out and sold for 5g's....it's tempting me to go bang out a click-funnels page and cash in on all the limp-wristed dudes. Easily would pay for a supercar or two.
I 100% agree, all this shit is bullshit.

What's horrible is, there's a bit of a bait and switch where they say they've got some "system" that makes SO many dates.
But it's usually like work on yourself and talk to people.

I'm intrigued what system he has, it's presented as some kind of funnel, but I know it's probably not.

And 6 gs is ridiculous..who in their right mind is paying this much. Honestly, it's preying on people. Shit like 6gs today or 8gs if you don't decide today...that's literally a joke to force people into signing up today.

ZackerySprague

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Jun 26, 2021
Fort Worth, Texas
His book alone is enough, no need to buy his course.

Devilery

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
195%
Feb 11, 2019
Get a gym membership and start TRT.

Sure, there's value in being in a community with men who are looking to improve themselves but there are better options than paying 6k to Zoom call losers (if someone pays 6k to have Zoom calls with men who can't figure out how to make more money, lose weight/build muscle, succeed at dating, he's a loser).

Join an in-person business networking group/event, join a gym, or start a combat sport. That's where you'll find men kicking a$$ metaphorically and literally, and you will pay a fraction of that course's price.

Caminsky

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Dec 27, 2022
Texas
Get a gym membership and start TRT.

Sure, there's value in being in a community with men who are looking to improve themselves but there are better options than paying 6k to Zoom call losers (if someone pays 6k to have Zoom calls with men who can't figure out how to make more money, lose weight/build muscle, succeed at dating, he's a loser).

Join an in-person business networking group/event, join a gym, or start a combat sport. That's where you'll find men kicking a$$ metaphorically and literally, and you will pay a fraction of that course's price.
Agreed on most points. TRT can be awesome if you need it, but try fixing sleep, diet, and exercise first.

Workout, socialize, learn how to fight, and spend some time outdoors.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.