The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

It’s time to rum away

Yellowsir

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Nov 28, 2019
Hi, i’m new on forum, i’ve known Mj thanks his first book and for me it was an a really eye opener

I’m writing here ‘cuse every time i talk with my friends or my family about fastlane They Keep me like an a crazy youngman
I’m 22years old italian guy, one of my biggest dream is become an a buisness owner
Now no body belive me, they all think i’m a dreamer but i’m sure i was borm in the wrong country
Italy is maybe on of the Beast place in the world but there is a big Back mentality here and that don’t help me to belive in my goals and undertake that
I want to run away by here and relocate to U.S.A.
Cuse a lot of person think there still today the land of opportunity but first of all i want to visit there And don’t have any idea in wich state start
I’ve got mani ideas now but if my buisness must respect the all five commandaments, i will need a lot of money to invest there
However, the question is, for you is possibile to export the quality of “Made in Italy” in U.S. (In different types of ideas) and create it a fastlane buisness?
P.s. I’m sorry for my English it’s the first i write something whitout use Google translate

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Red

Nigerian Lottery Prince
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
353%
Feb 23, 2010
Phoenix
Welcome to the forum! And your English is waaaaaaaay better than my Italian, so great work. Just wanted to let you know that it's a major holiday over here in the US (Thanksgiving Day) so you may not get too much interaction today, but probably more over this weekend. Most folks have a long weekend off from work. :)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.