- Joined
- Jun 1, 2016
- Messages
- 557
Rep Bank
$1,505
$1,505
User Power: 120%
So im currently at a crossroads in my business journey im focused on putting together my branding and marketing channels to increase sales. My sales aren't where i need them to be . And as you know all Internet entrepreneurs preach is content content content to build your brand and authority. And of course i understand the benefits and the point of having valuable content to get noticed by potential customers. But what i want to know is if content is THE make or break variable or are there other ways to create a successful online business without it.
I was debating starting a blog or vlog to build a fanbase , but then i was like "I dont believe i could provide any real value doing this". BUT I have created a super valuable email list sequence (like last week) that will help my customers ALOT. (I've gotten positive reviews from customers on the email content).
So i was wondering if things like starting a blog or vlog or podcast or whatever content platform ESSENTIAL or is that just a method of marketing and branding?
I was debating starting a blog or vlog to build a fanbase , but then i was like "I dont believe i could provide any real value doing this". BUT I have created a super valuable email list sequence (like last week) that will help my customers ALOT. (I've gotten positive reviews from customers on the email content).
So i was wondering if things like starting a blog or vlog or podcast or whatever content platform ESSENTIAL or is that just a method of marketing and branding?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
