The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Is Content THE Variable?

JokerCrazyBeatz

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Jun 1, 2016
So im currently at a crossroads in my business journey im focused on putting together my branding and marketing channels to increase sales. My sales aren't where i need them to be . And as you know all Internet entrepreneurs preach is content content content to build your brand and authority. And of course i understand the benefits and the point of having valuable content to get noticed by potential customers. But what i want to know is if content is THE make or break variable or are there other ways to create a successful online business without it.

I was debating starting a blog or vlog to build a fanbase , but then i was like "I dont believe i could provide any real value doing this". BUT I have created a super valuable email list sequence (like last week) that will help my customers ALOT. (I've gotten positive reviews from customers on the email content).

So i was wondering if things like starting a blog or vlog or podcast or whatever content platform ESSENTIAL or is that just a method of marketing and branding?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Soleo

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
108%
Nov 11, 2016
Texas
So im currently at a crossroads in my business journey im focused on putting together my branding and marketing channels to increase sales. My sales aren't where i need them to be . And as you know all Internet entrepreneurs preach is content content content to build your brand and authority. And of course i understand the benefits and the point of having valuable content to get noticed by potential customers. But what i want to know is if content is THE make or break variable or are there other ways to create a successful online business without it.

I was debating starting a blog or vlog to build a fanbase , but then i was like "I dont believe i could provide any real value doing this". BUT I have created a super valuable email list sequence (like last week) that will help my customers ALOT. (I've gotten positive reviews from customers on the email content).

So i was wondering if things like starting a blog or vlog or podcast or whatever content platform ESSENTIAL or is that just a method of marketing and branding?

For online marketing, you need content. There is value in that for attracting new fans/customers to your online business and its social pages. However, I don't think there is a set of rules as to what type of content you need. You can do VLOGS, BLOGS, Pictures, memes, and just about anything else people will see as beneficial. If you are providing good e-mail content and you are getting good feedback, you are doing something right. That alone could work. You could take it a step further though and start offering the content of your e-mail on your website. ...maybe in the form of a BLOG. Maybe leave some "exclusive" content available only through email. It should draw new subscribers. You can thank the people that find it useful and tell them to share it with anyone whom they feel it may help.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

JokerCrazyBeatz

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Jun 1, 2016
For online marketing, you need content. There is value in that for attracting new fans/customers to your online business and its social pages. However, I don't think there is a set of rules as to what type of content you need. You can do VLOGS, BLOGS, Pictures, memes, and just about anything else people will see as beneficial. If you are providing good e-mail content and you are getting good feedback, you are doing something right. That alone could work. You could take it a step further though and start offering the content of your e-mail on your website. ...maybe in the form of a BLOG. Maybe leave some "exclusive" content available only through email. It should draw new subscribers. You can thank the people that find it useful and tell them to share it with anyone whom they feel it may help.
Thank you , this is super valuable

wade1mil

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
246%
Jun 29, 2011
The best content in the world is worthless if nobody sees it.
Meanwhile, horrible content all over the internet converts when millions see it (Clickbank, infomercials, etc).
So, marketing > content, but...the better the content, the easier your marketing.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.