The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

If you're in ecommerce (Shopify, etc.), can I get your feedback on a marketing idea?

Idea threads

Steven (Fantap)

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Aug 25, 2018
In the past few months I've been consulting for a couple of clients and helping them with influencer marketing. They wanted to have more of a "natural presence" on Instagram and Facebook, but didn't have the money to pay for a big influencer and didn't have the time to reach out to hundreds of "microinfluencer".

I came up with the idea to use their customers as influencers - and together we built a system that would automatically ask customers if they'd post a photo to Instagram or Facebook after they bought their product. When they did, we'd verify the photo and send them a discount code for money off their next order.

This worked pretty well - we had a decent response rate without really putting a lot of work into the solution, and we also saw our Instagram hashtags become more popular and definitely more "genuine" as it was regular people posting photos and not blatant advertising.

What do you guys think of this idea? I'm in the processing of building it out (starting out with Shopify, but the principle applies to all ecommerce) and I want to talk to as many shop owners as possible to really understand the need (instead of jumping into an idea that only worked for a handful of consulted clients).

Appreciate it guys!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Anandb

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
113%
Jan 21, 2017
Hong Kong
Love the idea! I've definitely saved it in my bank of useful CTAs.

MarkMiller24x7

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
56%
Aug 14, 2018
Hi members!

First of all its good business to promote others eCommerce sites & earn money. I would like to suggest you that you should outsource your work to some outsourcing company so that it would be less hectic for you to manage lots of site at a time with that you will also increase your presence on other social platforms as well.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.