The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I understand how men are broken

A post of a ranting nature...

MRiabov

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
93%
May 30, 2023
You know, I understand how people are broken. David Goggins said that "many dreams die while suffering", and F*ck, it gets not just hard, but F*cking ugly.

One year ago my entrepreneurial dreams were reinvigorated, and since then I was sleepless learning and trying.

One year ago I had 2500€ in my bank account - now I have 270 and living on government housing.

I always chose fight over flight, but F*ck, I had no success, ever. I studied and perfected my mindset over the year. I've adopted a producer mindset - or at least I believe I did. TMF seemed to clear up my head recently and I've been grinding my day in and day out 3d modeling my invention.

I learned to defy my own suffering and push through more, but then what? I sat down today and realized that I haven't achieved jack F*cking shit. I haven't made a single dollar on entrepreneurship. Turns out, I never, except for when I shared some of my wisdom with other men, have served any value to anyone else.

For the past 1 year I haven't provided a single bit of value. Heck, even when I was on my job, I never once solved a problem myself - I think literally every single one was solved by someone else.

True, I now have a producer mindset. True, I now now that it is just about solving problems and providing value, and providing relative value.
But then, this night, I locked myself in a room realizing what a jack useless piece of shit I am and I studied what it meant to be hard - read David Goggins. When my mother came in I felt so F*cking decisive on my own weakness that I screamed at her - at 23:40. I've been surrounded by unambitious, weak pussies and I became weaker as a result. I said I want to move immediately to escape all the mediocre people surrounded by us, but because I failed we almost don't have any money. I tried to start english classes for ukrainians in Ireland, but they are not ready to pay the price... I know I am a good teacher, but ffs, do I have to resign?

As said, I understand now how men are broken. David Goggins said in Never Stopped "Many dreams die when we suffer", and when someone tells to "go get a job" as in "from flat broke to filthy rich" while it will move the needle forward - which is what we need - it will also kill a part of out dreams - and

F*ck, I need to become harder and go and move on. I've reread all of my readings and I understand that I just need to throw more CENTS darts at the market's board. Get a foundational job, then get specialized labor, then skill, and then move to specialized unit.
I'm almost flat broke and we don't have any money, but I'll make it to Dublin, rent some cheap-a$$ apartment and I will need to become more.
...Maybe you really didn't need to listen to this vent, but I pussied out and wasted half an hour reading it when I could think of my new CENTS business. Shit.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

EngineerThis

Accelerate your New Product Launch!
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
184%
Nov 26, 2014
Traverse City, MI
You know, I understand how people are broken. David Goggins said that "many dreams die while suffering", and F*ck, it gets not just hard, but F*cking ugly.

One year ago my entrepreneurial dreams were reinvigorated, and since then I was sleepless learning and trying.

One year ago I had 2500€ in my bank account - now I have 270 and living on government housing.

I always chose fight over flight, but F*ck, I had no success, ever. I studied and perfected my mindset over the year. I've adopted a producer mindset - or at least I believe I did. TMF seemed to clear up my head recently and I've been grinding my day in and day out 3d modeling my invention.

I learned to defy my own suffering and push through more, but then what? I sat down today and realized that I haven't achieved jack F*cking shit. I haven't made a single dollar on entrepreneurship. Turns out, I never, except for when I shared some of my wisdom with other men, have served any value to anyone else.

For the past 1 year I haven't provided a single bit of value. Heck, even when I was on my job, I never once solved a problem myself - I think literally every single one was solved by someone else.

True, I now have a producer mindset. True, I now now that it is just about solving problems and providing value, and providing relative value.
But then, this night, I locked myself in a room realizing what a jack useless piece of shit I am and I studied what it meant to be hard - read David Goggins. When my mother came in I felt so F*cking decisive on my own weakness that I screamed at her - at 23:40. I've been surrounded by unambitious, weak pussies and I became weaker as a result. I said I want to move immediately to escape all the mediocre people surrounded by us, but because I failed we almost don't have any money. I tried to start english classes for ukrainians in Ireland, but they are not ready to pay the price... I know I am a good teacher, but ffs, do I have to resign?

As said, I understand now how men are broken. David Goggins said in Never Stopped "Many dreams die when we suffer", and when someone tells to "go get a job" as in "from flat broke to filthy rich" while it will move the needle forward - which is what we need - it will also kill a part of out dreams - and

F*ck, I need to become harder and go and move on. I've reread all of my readings and I understand that I just need to throw more CENTS darts at the market's board. Get a foundational job, then get specialized labor, then skill, and then move to specialized unit.
I'm almost flat broke and we don't have any money, but I'll make it to Dublin, rent some cheap-a$$ apartment and I will need to become more.
...Maybe you really didn't need to listen to this vent, but I pussied out and wasted half an hour reading it when I could think of my new CENTS business. Shit.
You remind me of Neo from the matrix, when he woke up. Realized the world is horrible, and got his a$$ kicked… You’re clearly on the right path. Stop beating yourself up, think how far you’ve come, how much you learned, and how much you’re “Awake” now. Enjoy it!
Also stop worrying about a business that follows CENTS rules… for now. And stop jumping around. You teach English and want to invent a product?
Relax, focus, and be thankful to be where you are now :).

I’m interested in what you’ve been designing, pm me if you want.

rjdgreat

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
130%
Jul 28, 2022

The process is hard indeed but don’t let the process make you a pussy. Don’t expect that others will be on your same path. Not everyone wants to do the hard work and you can’t control that. You can only influence them by proving that you got shit rolling upward.

daivey

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
98%
Apr 6, 2014
I'm confused why you would leave your free government housing to go be "harder".... you're just making your life harder with nothing to show for it.
Keep that government housing, load up 2-3 jobs, whatever you can get your hands on. While you're working, try to learn something, pick up a skill.
I can't speak for europe, but if you can learn the trades (start as a labourer) this is a good way to pick up skills that are practical and needed... 'handyman'.
Again I can't speak for Europe, but this is a high demand skillset in USA/Canada.

WJK

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
257%
Oct 9, 2017
Alaska

Can you beat yourself any harder? Give yourself some grace.

Start where you are with what you have. You teach English? Get some students. Develop some activity sheets that help your students. Get into your teaching. It will make you feel better. Use your mouth and ears in the ratio that God gave them to you - 1:2. Ask questions and listen to the answers. Then ask again and listen a bunch more. Take notes and develop some ideas. Dream a lot.

Oh, and, drop using the "F-bomb." You sound like you are better educated than that...

MRiabov

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
93%
May 30, 2023
I'm confused why you would leave your free government housing to go be "harder".... you're just making your life harder with nothing to show for it.
Keep that government housing, load up 2-3 jobs, whatever you can get your hands on. While you're working, try to learn something, pick up a skill.
I can't speak for europe, but if you can learn the trades (start as a labourer) this is a good way to pick up skills that are practical and needed... 'handyman'.
Again I can't speak for Europe, but this is a high demand skillset in USA/Canada.
I don't know man. It is... It is dishonorable for a man to suck off others. And as the dynamic goes, this is what I'm doing.
I am actually a programmer - was half a year ago. I've even coded my startup from absolute zero....

Couldn't get a job recently - it seems in Ireland they don't need juniors, but I wouldn't be 100% here.
I could, theoretically, transfer to handycrafts, but...

Can you beat yourself any harder? Give yourself some grace.

Start where you are with what you have. You teach English? Get some students. Develop some activity sheets that help your students. Get into your teaching. It will make you feel better. Use your mouth and ears in the ratio that God gave them to you - 1:2. Ask questions and listen to the answers. Then ask again and listen a bunch more. Take notes and develop some ideas. Dream a lot.

Oh, and, drop using the "F-bomb." You sound like you are better educated than that...
Yes, I am, sorry.

I don't know... When a man can't provide for his family, it is... weak. How can you not beat yourself up when you are in a position like that.
Worse, because of me, we have to pay for more food, and...
Good. Get some income rolling -> transfer for higher/hour, all the while developing Fastlane business. Roger that.

ajakupi

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
81%
Jun 1, 2023
Croatia
We often do things harder then they need to be just because we think that the path will feel more valuable and more rewarding, even tho the goal is the same. I think life on it's own is hard, so create the path of the least ressistance to your goal and then try to perfect the goal as much as you can.

Stay hard!

Raedrum

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
232%
Jul 30, 2019
It is not easy man, I'm doing slow progress in entreprenneurship since quite a time now, and I too have tendencies to beat myself up so I have to focuse on my progress and question myself

Ask yourself why you haven't you added any value ? Where is the problem ?

Are your solutions bad ? Are you still unable to target problems ? Or can't you sell them ? Have you issues with prospecting ?

You must target the issue and work on it

For instance I know that now I can qualifie leads and deliver them useful websites, but I have issues with prospecting/dialing

So what I do is reading books about prospecting and setting realistic goals like making X call a day

I know eventually it will be easier for me and it will not be a problem anymore

Subsonic

How you do anything is how you do everything
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
281%
Aug 16, 2022
Germany

Well if you want to make progress in business you gotta do business things. I assume you spent that year action faking really hard, reading self-help books for hours, and exercising.

It's like the guy who says he wants to get laid and then stays inside all day watch red pill videos.

Tbh I don't think you need to become harder and more disciplined. That's not the constraint of you progress. The fact that you don't have a business is...

Don't try doing some new sexy business. See something that works but has an aspect you could improve.
That way the only risk is your execution. If you try to make a disruptive startup you first time around you don't just have execution risk but also the risk that, even though it is amazing, nobody wants it.

Most of the successful people here did the same where the simply improved on an existing idea.

DreamLund

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
105%
Apr 2, 2023
Scandinavia
Well if you want to make progress in business you gotta do business things. I assume you spent that year action faking really hard, reading self-help books for hours, and exercising.

It's like the guy who says he wants to get laid and then stays inside all day watch red pill videos.

Tbh I don't think you need to become harder and more disciplined. That's not the constraint of you progress. The fact that you don't have a business is...

Don't try doing some new sexy business. See something that works but has an aspect you could improve.
That way the only risk is your execution. If you try to make a disruptive startup you first time around you don't just have execution risk but also the risk that, even though it is amazing, nobody wants it.

Most of the successful people here did the same where the simply improved on an existing idea.
Well said Subsonic:)

Runum

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Aug 8, 2007
DFW, Texas
As far as I can tell you are 15 with long way to go and a lot of life to experience. You are really being too hard on yourself. It's not fair to yourself to compare your position in life to others. That will only be discouraging.. You are your only measuring stick and right now you are disappointed in your 1 year progress. Why are you reflecting on one year? You were given 365 chapters(days) in the last year to do something productive. Why not reflect on those 365 separate stories?

The grand plan to your success will be achieved one step at a time, on day, hour, minute at a a time. Try to start each day with what you can do vs what you can't do or don't have. Try to focus on other's needs over your own. Is there someone that needs help moving? Is there anyone that needs a car or sidewalk cleaned? Can you help with laundry, cutting wood, writing, or reading to those that cannot?

In my area, I have a difficult time locating reliable people to cut my grass and repair my fence.

You have to get off the forum and put down the book,, go outside and interact with people. Try journaling to keep track of any small victories you have or opportunities you identify. Compare you today self to your yesterday self. Stack a lot of small victories and you will achieve higher goals.

A year is a lot to let get away from you. This is day 190 of 2023. You have 175 chances to make this year better than last year. It literally is and always will be one step at a time. Don't make proclamations or promises on the forum.. Go do something for someone and then crow here about what you did. Get your focus off of you and your eyes will open.

My victory yesterday was walking 1 mile in the park in 95 degree heat for the second day in a row, meeting people, and demonstrating what people with disabilities can do. It was difficult and demanding. I also got to visit with @ZackerySprague for a while. What I do today will be visible in a few more days.

Good luck

WJK

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
257%
Oct 9, 2017
Alaska
I don't know man. It is... It is dishonorable for a man to suck off others. And as the dynamic goes, this is what I'm doing.
I am actually a programmer - was half a year ago. I've even coded my startup from absolute zero....

Couldn't get a job recently - it seems in Ireland they don't need juniors, but I wouldn't be 100% here.
I could, theoretically, transfer to handycrafts, but...

Yes, I am, sorry.

I don't know... When a man can't provide for his family, it is... weak. How can you not beat yourself up when you are in a position like that.
Worse, because of me, we have to pay for more food, and...
Good. Get some income rolling -> transfer for higher/hour, all the while developing Fastlane business. Roger that.
Everyone has ups and downs. Even after you are successful, you will still have those days. It's part of being human. And you can do this. Fill the gap for the moment and start working on your tomorrow. When you go to sleep at night put a pad and pencil next to your bed. Tell your mind to give you some creative answers. Give it some specific questions and go to sleep. Then go to sleep and write down your first thoughts when you wake up. Carry your pad around with you all day and add some notes. You'll be amazed at how smart you are.

Last edited:

James Klymus

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
353%
Dec 28, 2018
Chicago, Illinois
My advice to you, Is stop spending so much time on the internet.

Not only is it a coping mechanism in your situation, It's only going to make you more confused, jaded, and angry the more you're on it.

Focus on what YOU can control.

Why are you suffering? It sounds like you're doing it to your self.

As far as your income and career, Here's what you need to do:

Foundational Job > Specialized Labor > Specialized Skill > Specialized Unit

Before you take a break from the internet, Watch this:

You DON'T get paid to lock your self in a room and beat your self up. You DO get paid to teach someone english, Fix someones pipes, or Cut someones hair. Go quickly learn a manual labor skill and build from there so you can get out of public housing and into a more stable situation where you can worry about thriving rather than surviving.

Plushy

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
198%
Jun 19, 2023
USA
Complaining is actually negative value, you're asking other people to help you feel better. The market doesn't care how you feel or how hard you have it, only your results. A beautiful software is the same whether it was built in a pristine office in Silicon Valley or in subsidized housing.

Plenty of people die poor because they can only see short term. They take a job for now and give up on their long term plans bc it's not giving any results right away. That's the point! Entrepreneurship is hard, long and uncertain.

But remember that poverty is temporary and being broke is a mindset. As long as you have a vision and the work ethic for it, it doesn't matter how things are right now.

smarty

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
189%
Jan 2, 2013
I studied and perfected my mindset over the year.

Guess what? It was a mirage.
If you will get better, everything will get better for you.

Black_Dragon43

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
332%
Apr 28, 2017
‍☠️ Eastern Europe
Here’s the doctor’s prescription:

1. Stop reading Goggins — Goggins isn’t going to teach you how to be successful in business, for the simple reason that success in business doesn’t depend on superhuman willpower or your ability to tolerate physical discomfort like a mule.

2. Stop meditating. You’ve been meditating for 1-year and it’s not getting you anywhere, because meditation is a waste of time, regardless of the bullshit that Hamza has sold you.

3. Set 3 goals — sales, fitness/health, life. For example: $5,000/mo income, sexy chad, vacation in Dubai.

4. Identify 5 Daily Key Action Steps. 5 in total, you must have at least 1 for each goal above.

Example:
1) Post on LinkedIn
2) cold-call 100 businesses
3) 30-min Lifting
4) 15-min Cardio
5) 30-min planning for dubai trip

5. Do it. Every day. And keep track of the days when you do all 5 on your calendar.

6. Practice self-reflection. Self-reflection means deciding to drop your defenses and look at your situation exactly as it is. Why are you failing? Why are you not hitting your goals? What’s holding you back? Why can’t you make that phone call and you spend 2 hours procrastinating? Find answers. When you have the answers, you’ll realize that it’s only things within your mind that are holding you back, NOT real things, and therefore you have the opportunity to act differently.

7. Your life is the result of the decisions you’re taking. Your life is shit because you keep taking shitty decisions. And you keep taking shitty decisions because your emotions screw you over. So you need to seek that inner calm first. Then from that position self-reflect and identify how your emotions are screwing you. And plan to overcome that.

Follow the prescription to the letter and you’ll be healthy.

ChocolateFactory

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
85%
Apr 2, 2023
Like others said, you need to get off the internet. You sound like you've been consuming a lot of very unhealthy stuff. It reads like stuff that Tate's followers spew out. They're all losers.

Think of it this way: If someone is really, really strong, is lifting a lot of weight easy or hard for them?
For some messed up reason, a lot men think that they have to be able to tolerate a lot of pain or some nonsense like that.
You should find out what you are good at, what comes easy to you.
Then build on that. If you don't yet know what that is, then go out and do stuff and find out. If you find that something is really hard, then you're probably doing it wrong. Either it's not for you (it would cost you a lot to get better at it and you'd become mediocre at best - better focus your efforts on something that is in line with your talents), or you are going about it wrong. If you go to the gym for the first time and try to bench 100kg, then you're not going to get strong, you're going to get injured.

I find it completely mind-boggling how today's youth have been led to believe that you can be a rockstar with a supercar and girls drooling over you if you're just "strong" enough (macho like, able to handle pain). It's complete nonsense.
You have to learn a skill and provide value to other people. Most of the people you see on the internet that share their "wisdom" are scammers and their supercars are rented. Please don't fall for that crap.

WJK

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
257%
Oct 9, 2017
Alaska
Like others said, you need to get off the internet. You sound like you've been consuming a lot of very unhealthy stuff. It reads like stuff that Tate's followers spew out. They're all losers.

Think of it this way: If someone is really, really strong, is lifting a lot of weight easy or hard for them?
For some messed up reason, a lot men think that they have to be able to tolerate a lot of pain or some nonsense like that.
You should find out what you are good at, what comes easy to you.
Then build on that. If you don't yet know what that is, then go out and do stuff and find out. If you find that something is really hard, then you're probably doing it wrong. Either it's not for you (it would cost you a lot to get better at it and you'd become mediocre at best - better focus your efforts on something that is in line with your talents), or you are going about it wrong. If you go to the gym for the first time and try to bench 100kg, then you're not going to get strong, you're going to get injured.

I find it completely mind-boggling how today's youth have been led to believe that you can be a rockstar with a supercar and girls drooling over you if you're just "strong" enough (macho like, able to handle pain). It's complete nonsense.
You have to learn a skill and provide value to other people. Most of the people you see on the internet that share their "wisdom" are scammers and their supercars are rented. Please don't fall for that crap.
To chime in on this...

If you met most successful people on the street, you'd never know they are any different from anyone else. Most fly under the radar and don't care if they impress others or not. It's a total non-issue. It comes down to this:

People who flaunt it, probably ain't got it!

ChocolateFactory

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
85%
Apr 2, 2023
I don’t know how old OP is, but upthread someone mentioned he’s 15.
I find it really said that there are few good role models for today’s youth. I also believe there are way too few male teachers, at least in Europe.
I wish there was a better support network for boys growing up. Some non-profit organization, not affiliated with any specific religion or ideology, not built by scammers, something where you could just go and speak to an adult about typical problems that boys face growing up (self-esteem, girls, career choices, school, …).
It really sickens me that people like Tate prey on (naturally) insecure/vulnerable teenagers.

Matt Lee

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
419%
Aug 9, 2022
Time to dust yourself of what you've done(even if you're unhappy with the results), and focus on what you need to do now.

If you focus too much on past mistakes, then you become resentful, miserable, and full of self-pity. I've been there and I was not happy or making any progress. You can't have any of that if you want to move fast from where you are now...

Victims usually live in the past and that's someone you don't want to become if you post on this forum. And yes, the self-hatred won't help you either... You have the whole world rooting for your mediocrity and downfall. You need to become your biggest fan if anything.

Also dude... there's a million and one way to reach the physical embodiment of Fastlane. The first step is to take control of everything in your life and switch your mindset from being a consumer to a producer. The second step is different depending on the person. For some people, it's getting a job. For others, if they're too comfortable with their job, it's to quit. For some, it's to go freelance or go learn a marketable skill... etc.

Getting a job doesn't kill your dream if that's what it takes for you to get the ball rolling again. It's just another stepping stone after all.

There's no shame in doing what you need to do in getting the bills paid while working on something greater.

WJK

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
257%
Oct 9, 2017
Alaska
I don’t know how old OP is, but upthread someone mentioned he’s 15.
I find it really said that there are few good role models for today’s youth. I also believe there are way too few male teachers, at least in Europe.
I wish there was a better support network for boys growing up. Some non-profit organization, not affiliated with any specific religion or ideology, not built by scammers, something where you could just go and speak to an adult about typical problems that boys face growing up (self-esteem, girls, career choices, school, …).
It really sickens me that people like Tate prey on (naturally) insecure/vulnerable teenagers.
Yes, we do need good role models for young people. I don't know who Tate is. I do know these are common problems that humans have had since the beginning of time. We, as a species, have always struggled with raising our young.

NewManRising

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
147%
Oct 30, 2017
Los Angeles
Friends and family usually end up being the destroyer of your dreams. I'm about to abandon people since they have no ambitions in life and many bad habits. I've tried just about everything with people but they insist on being a loser. They also want you to just give them all your money so you essentially are just some slave that works to pay their bills.

WJK

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
257%
Oct 9, 2017
Alaska
Friends and family usually end up being the destroyer of your dreams. I'm about to abandon people since they have no ambitions in life and many bad habits. I've tried just about everything with people but they insist on being a loser. They also want you to just give them all your money so you essentially are just some slave that works to pay their bills.
That's a pretty dark point of view. Yes, the people around may not live up to the life you choose. You set the boundaries. You don't have to give them your money. You can say no. You cannot choose your family, but you can choose your friends. Keep going and be cheerful. Be an example for everyone around you.

NewManRising

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
147%
Oct 30, 2017
Los Angeles
That's a pretty dark point of view. Yes, the people around may not live up to the life you choose. You set the boundaries. You don't have to give them your money. You can say no. You cannot choose your family, but you can choose your friends. Keep going and be cheerful. Be an example for everyone around you.
It's the reality though for millions of families. I'm actually in agreeance with you. You have to have strong boundaries, especially with money, or your family will take it all from you.

WJK

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
257%
Oct 9, 2017
Alaska
It's the reality though for millions of families. I'm actually in agreeance with you. You have to have strong boundaries, especially with money, or your family will take it all from you.
When my dad was alive, he always wanted something. I simply stopped giving when I didn't want to comply. I learned to quietly say no. Then I would turn around a walk away regardless of what he screamed at me. I learned that I had the power and he didn't. By the time he died, we had come to a peace between us. He swore I was the most stubborn person he had ever known. I knew he was housed, clothed, fed, and kept comfortable. He was asking me for wants rather than needs.

Brass Pockets

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jan 26, 2023
UK

Life is hard and doesn't get any easier, how we journey through it, being either the driver or the passenger, it remains hard as decisions will always carry the weight of outcomes, only the rewards will differ

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Feb 8, 2019
Southeast Asia

Good luck.

Problem-solving skill is best applied when trying to solve our problems one by one.

I remember back in teenage days we memorize the routine for playing games, you need a certain number of farmers and resources before you can press the upgrade button and buy soldiers to hassle your enemy.

All our life goals big or small begins with cash accumulation.

Do your own calculation and best of luck.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.