The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I took the plunge...

Eanorv

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 29, 2019
Hey.

I have a confession: I found this forum yesterday, trying to find an answer to an entrepreneur question and looked around before making my account.

The info was solid, so I jumped in.

I'm Ethan Norville, and I'm a guy from New York City, with a Caribbean background.

I've had the mind of an entrepreneur ever since I was around 15 years old and I got myself into personal development. After that, I also got those around me into it, and formed a team with the 5 people closest to me. (I've never seen people so motivated in my life.)

I'm a musician, web designer, self-taught programmer since I was 9 y/o (made my first online game at 11), and I love people and business.

I've had the 'fastlane' mindset and worldview for years, and I've been chipping away at building a business like this and figuring things out slowly on my own.

I feel like it's time for me to meet others in this space, especially since your environment is a huge influence on you. It's quite an honor being able to soak in knowledge from all of you guys. :)

In case you care, I started an music-based info product that you can check out here.

The main thing eluding my grasp right now is successfully marketing and attracting leads (I currently have a few clients who absolutely love my service). I haven't been able to reliably figure that out yet, but I've already made changes based on what I've read here today (before this post) and I'm excited to see what happens.

Let's go!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome aboard, appreciate the intro. Any luck on the eBook and capture page? It looks well done.

Eanorv

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 29, 2019
Welcome aboard, appreciate the intro. Any luck on the eBook and capture page? It looks well done.

Thanks! (I designed mostly everything myself)
There have been sales, but they've been coming in slowly. It's been up since September/October.

Occasionally we'll get around 1-2 sales per month, after which people tell me how delighted they are by the product/email list/everything else. So, my focus is on marketing, lead gen, and getting people into the funnel.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...