The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I have always known something is wrong

Frede

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
175%
Oct 1, 2019
Denmark
The thought of getting a "good" education and then work until i'm 72 is really scary to me.
The thought of leaving my future kids in the hand of government schooling and childcare is sickening.

I just finished "The Millionaire Fastlane " and i'm currently reading "Unscripted ", and i must say, it is leaving a big impression on me. Some of the ideas the like "Create value for others" is totally new to me, i've always thought about "How can i make a lot of money" or "What education pays the best", this flips the script around completely and gives me a new perspective.

I recently read "The intelligent investor" and got totally sucked into compound interest, index funds, bonds, ETF's etc. imagining myself driving around in a porsche by 28. But DeMarco's books gave me a much needed reality check. While these tools can be great income creators, i'm far too early in my journey to utilize them yet.

I really want to say thank you to M. J. DeMarco, for creating these books and this community. In a world of sidewalkers it is really easy to give up and conform to "normal" thinking.

I have no idea how or what i'm going to do. But i'm sure i will find a way :)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Bekit

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
492%
Aug 13, 2018
Welcome to the forum, and thank you for sharing your story!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...