The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

How many of you have actually reached Fastlane?

1rektsona1

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
22%
Aug 28, 2018
Just a curious question coming from a newcomer. I've read the book and it was great, but how many of how have actually reached Fastlane? This forum was founded a while ago so I think it's natural to think that some have actually succeeded in their Fastlane journeys.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
690%
Aug 19, 2015
Europe
Just a curious question coming from a newcomer. I've read the book and it was great, but how many of how have actually reached Fastlane? This forum was founded a while ago so I think it's natural to think that some have actually succeeded in their Fastlane journeys.

Go check out the dozens of gold, notable, and popular threads. There are 100s of examples.

A. Rodriguez

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
111%
Jan 5, 2018
Nigeria
As papi016 stated, the fastlane is a mindset and not a destination.

1rektsona1

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
22%
Aug 28, 2018
Fastlane/Unscription is a mindset.

If you haven’t read Unscripted I highly recommend it.
Well besides being a mindset, I'm pretty sure you can use it as a state of being. "He's on the Fastlane." Having a mindset is one thing. Acting out and accomplishing stuff is another thing. No one cares that you have certain mindset, people usually look for your actions. So I was seeking to see how people accomplished stuff, it's pretty inspiring.

Timmy C

I Will Not Stop!
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
230%
Jun 12, 2018
Melbourne, Australia
Still very much in the slowlane, but since reading the books my mindset is completely different, my ears are always open listening for opportunities.

Ayanle Farah

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
Dec 13, 2016
Well besides being a mindset, I'm pretty sure you can use it as a state of being. "He's on the Fastlane." Having a mindset is one thing. Acting out and accomplishing stuff is another thing. No one cares that you have certain mindset, people usually look for your actions. So I was seeking to see how people accomplished stuff, it's pretty inspiring.
That's looking from the perspective of an outsider, the mindset is what will ultimately bring you to the destination so you should definitely care about your mindset even if others don't.

The Abundant Man

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Jul 3, 2018
That's looking from the perspective of an outsider, the mindset is what will ultimately bring you to the destination so you should definitely care about your mindset even if others don't.
title.png
-US Army Special Forces

Rabby

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
319%
Aug 26, 2018
Florida
I'm still new here, but let me take a crack at this. I think if you look through the gold threads you'll find some pretty clear "fastlane" examples where the results have manifested. Like, all of the results, assuming people stay in control of their spending once they have millions in cash.

You can see people at different milestones too. I focused on passivity for the past few years, so that's what I have. But I've basically ignored scale, so that's what I have to work on. Others scaled numbers or provided very high value to a few clients, but haven't worked on passivity yet.

So there are lots of people "on their way" to varying degrees. The more you look at examples, the more you'll realize that there is no final destination. And that's good, because a final destination would imply that you should stop setting goals and doing things once you "get there." I can't speak for everyone here, but I think setting goals and finding ways to reach them is a lot of the fun.

lludwig

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
274%
Aug 18, 2018
New York
(raises hand)

Check out my intro. I agree with others about the mindset. I would even go further and work on visualization.

Not "The Secret" type where you just think about it and the BS it would just automatically manifest into your life. But more importantly, dream it BUT take action on your dreams.

Keep working on your goals, and if things don't work out be flexible and try something different.

I did the Jim Carrey thing where I too wrote a check out to myself for $1M. A few years later I got to that goal, and was earning that amount personally.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXwVD2ncqfE

As odd as this may sound I think it works. It gets you focused on the goal and how are you going to get there.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.