The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hiring employees for my online business

Topics relating to managing people and relationships

Kim Korea

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Aug 9, 2022
I am starting my online business where i sell my products on my website and do paid marketing in instagram and facebook, So what kind of employee should i hire first like marketing,sales,website manager? I can hire only 1 employee currently so i need to bw specific to grow and scale further.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Burton

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
110%
Jul 17, 2018
If you are just starting, I would recommend not hiring anyone. Do as much as you can yourself, and focus on profitability over anything else. Make some sales, learn about your customers, and build strong fundamentals. I see it constantly in my industry. People pitch their ideas to investors, get some money, and when they don't know what to do next, they hire, which is a huge mistake. The question you asked is the wrong one. The business will force you to hire at some point, and hopefully, it won't be too soon because dealing with employees and company culture is a whole different game.

Kim Korea

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Aug 9, 2022
If you are just starting, I would recommend not hiring anyone. Do as much as you can yourself, and focus on profitability over anything else. Make some sales, learn about your customers, and build strong fundamentals. I see it constantly in my industry. People pitch their ideas to investors, get some money, and when they don't know what to do next, they hire, which is a huge mistake. The question you asked is the wrong one. The business will force you to hire at some point, and hopefully, it won't be too soon because dealing with employees and company culture is a whole different game.
Thank you so much for the answer and advice!! It means alot!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.