The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO Hello!

MikeSaalwaechter

New Contributor
Oct 9, 2018
Hey guys, I just saw this forum in the facebook group Make Money with Web Design, and thought I would check it out.
Tons of great information here! I started building sites 3 1/2 years ago, while working as an assistant to my mother ({a realtor} it was just her site at first). I found a struggling WP agency and have been working with him since, its been quite a learning experience! I went to school for graphic design, and have taught myself CSS, JS and some PHP with the help of free online tuts.
Looking forward to reading the books also!

anyway thanks for having this forum for all of us!
Mike

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

George Appiah

Bronze Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Aug 16, 2018
Accra, Ghana
Thanks for your introduction, @MikeSaalwaechter!

I also recently discovered MJ's work, and while I'm yet to take off with my Fastlane business, the central "Fastlane" and "UNSCRIPTED" themes are already making a difference in my little family of three. Yes, just ask my wife.:smile:

I hope you stick around, learn from the collective wisdom of this amazing community, and pay it forward by sharing your own Fastlane transformation.

Welcome to the Fastlane!

MTEE1985

Gold Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Jun 12, 2018
Arizona
Hey guys, I just saw this forum in the facebook group Make Money with Web Design, and thought I would check it out.
Tons of great information here! I started building sites 3 1/2 years ago, while working as an assistant to my mother ({a realtor} it was just her site at first). I found a struggling WP agency and have been working with him since, its been quite a learning experience! I went to school for graphic design, and have taught myself CSS, JS and some PHP with the help of free online tuts.
Looking forward to reading the books also!

anyway thanks for having this forum for all of us!
Mike
Welcome Mike! Check out this Gold thread for some great web design content and ideas:
GOLD! - How to Learn Code, Start a Web Company, $15k+ per month within 9 months

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Sponsored Offers

Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
-- HALLOWEEN SPECIAL STARTS TODAY! Get any of my courses at Udemy's current best price through Friday! Use code: HALLOWEEN Use any of the links...
Top Bottom