The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello!

MikeSaalwaechter

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
300%
Oct 9, 2018
Hey guys, I just saw this forum in the facebook group Make Money with Web Design, and thought I would check it out.
Tons of great information here! I started building sites 3 1/2 years ago, while working as an assistant to my mother ({a realtor} it was just her site at first). I found a struggling WP agency and have been working with him since, its been quite a learning experience! I went to school for graphic design, and have taught myself CSS, JS and some PHP with the help of free online tuts.
Looking forward to reading the books also!

anyway thanks for having this forum for all of us!
Mike

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

George Appiah

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
194%
Aug 16, 2018
Accra, Ghana
Thanks for your introduction, @MikeSaalwaechter!

I also recently discovered MJ's work, and while I'm yet to take off with my Fastlane business, the central "Fastlane" and "UNSCRIPTED " themes are already making a difference in my little family of three. Yes, just ask my wife.:smile:

I hope you stick around, learn from the collective wisdom of this amazing community, and pay it forward by sharing your own Fastlane transformation.

Welcome to the Fastlane!

MTEE1985

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
425%
Jun 12, 2018
Arizona
Hey guys, I just saw this forum in the facebook group Make Money with Web Design, and thought I would check it out.
Tons of great information here! I started building sites 3 1/2 years ago, while working as an assistant to my mother ({a realtor} it was just her site at first). I found a struggling WP agency and have been working with him since, its been quite a learning experience! I went to school for graphic design, and have taught myself CSS, JS and some PHP with the help of free online tuts.
Looking forward to reading the books also!

anyway thanks for having this forum for all of us!
Mike

Welcome Mike! Check out this Gold thread for some great web design content and ideas:
GOLD! - How to Learn Code, Start a Web Company, $15k+ per month within 9 months

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...