The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO Hello from Latin America

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Javier Bonilla

New Contributor
Aug 27, 2018
This is Javier from Costa Rica. I started my entrepreneur endeavors 3 years ago, after working for 9 years in a heavy equipment company.
One day in 2015 I started to feel vertigo in my office, some kind of panic attack or someething. From that day, I started to really hate my job, and feeling really anxious. Then in April 2015 I decided to quit and started my own company, no plan, no money, I just wanted to get the hell out of there.
I read Millionaire Fastlane recently and it was really like a punch in my face, because of all the mistakes I am making in my business.
I am waiting Unscripted to start reading it.

hope my English is not so bad

Javier

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

FastNAwesome

Gold Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Speedway Pass
May 23, 2011
Welcome Javier, great intro. Much luck with your fastlane endeavors.

And your English is great (but who am I to say, it's not my first language either:)

Arun Siva

aspiring 大君 of the bourgeoisie
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Aug 31, 2016
NORD-TRONDELAG

CaioSakai

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Aug 7, 2018
Brazil, Sao Paulo
Welcome Javier! Just made the same leap you did years ago!

And don't worry about your English, mine isn't amazing either (Brazilian here).

Timmy C

I Will Not Stop!
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Jun 12, 2018
Melbourne, Australia
This is Javier from Costa Rica. I started my entrepreneur endeavors 3 years ago, after working for 9 years in a heavy equipment company.
One day in 2015 I started to feel vertigo in my office, some kind of panic attack or someething. From that day, I started to really hate my job, and feeling really anxious. Then in April 2015 I decided to quit and started my own company, no plan, no money, I just wanted to get the hell out of there.
I read Millionaire Fastlane recently and it was really like a punch in my face, because of all the mistakes I am making in my business.
I am waiting Unscripted to start reading it.

hope my English is not so bad

Javier
Welcome to the forum! Your english is great.

I have a fair bit of experience in face to face sales, objection handling and lead generation. If I can help you with anything feel free to shoot me a PM.

Welcome aboard the train.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
New Course! Upwork Client Psychology I #UdemyApproved! Upwork Client Psychology I is...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Welcome to 2020, I wanted to add in a quick note about gratitude for the new year...

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe to become an INSIDER.

The 2020 Fastlane Summit

This event SOLD OUT in October. For authorized resale tickets, please check ticket resales or contact the forum directly.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom