The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO Hello from Latin America

Javier Bonilla

New Contributor
Aug 27, 2018
This is Javier from Costa Rica. I started my entrepreneur endeavors 3 years ago, after working for 9 years in a heavy equipment company.
One day in 2015 I started to feel vertigo in my office, some kind of panic attack or someething. From that day, I started to really hate my job, and feeling really anxious. Then in April 2015 I decided to quit and started my own company, no plan, no money, I just wanted to get the hell out of there.
I read Millionaire Fastlane recently and it was really like a punch in my face, because of all the mistakes I am making in my business.
I am waiting Unscripted to start reading it.

hope my English is not so bad

Javier

Become a Fastlane INSIDER to view the forum ad free.

FastNAwesome

Gold Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Speedway Pass
May 23, 2011
Welcome Javier, great intro. Much luck with your fastlane endeavors.

And your English is great (but who am I to say, it's not my first language either:)

Arun Siva

aspiring 大君 of the bourgeoisie
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Aug 31, 2016
NORD-TRONDELAG
smythebates.com

CaioSakai

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Aug 7, 2018
Brazil, Sao Paulo
Welcome Javier! Just made the same leap you did years ago!

And don't worry about your English, mine isn't amazing either (Brazilian here).

Timmy C

I Will Not Stop!
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Jun 12, 2018
Melbourne, Australia
This is Javier from Costa Rica. I started my entrepreneur endeavors 3 years ago, after working for 9 years in a heavy equipment company.
One day in 2015 I started to feel vertigo in my office, some kind of panic attack or someething. From that day, I started to really hate my job, and feeling really anxious. Then in April 2015 I decided to quit and started my own company, no plan, no money, I just wanted to get the hell out of there.
I read Millionaire Fastlane recently and it was really like a punch in my face, because of all the mistakes I am making in my business.
I am waiting Unscripted to start reading it.

hope my English is not so bad

Javier
Welcome to the forum! Your english is great.

I have a fair bit of experience in face to face sales, objection handling and lead generation. If I can help you with anything feel free to shoot me a PM.

Welcome aboard the train.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom