• The forum software will be upgraded on Sunday May 26th and may not look normal during the transition. Some functionality may be offline. This is TEMPORARY and is expected to last up to 48 hours.

INTRO Hello Fellow Like Minded People

Bold Ideas

New Contributor
Hey All,

My introduction: I had my f*ck this event last year. My world was rocked when the doctor suddenly announced to my seemingly healthy 28 year old self that I had cancer. I was currently working at a large tech firm and had acquired more than most of peers, from the outside I was killing it as a model citizen. On the inside I was utterly miserable working long hours, learning very little and bored to death of my cubicle life. Cancer changed everything I was suddenly faced with the fact that I may not be able to pursue my dreams and that I needed to fight for my life. After kicking cancer in the a*s with surgery and chemotherapy I knew I would live differently. I did not want to face the same regrets should some catastrophic event come tumbling my way again. I spent another year working the same job building my wealth and more importantly regaining my life. Cancer had nearly killed me and my body needed to heal itself.

Then I quit my job and decided to become an entrepreneur. As I was looking for opportunities I came upon MJ's books and read them. Currently I am looking at an Android app I built back in 2012 to see if it meets the CENTS criteria for a good business.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=photo.com&hl=en

Happy to join the crew here.

-Jeremy

Timmy C

I Will Not Stop!
Speedway Pass
FASTLANE INSIDER
Hey All,

My introduction: I had my f*ck this event last year. My world was rocked when the doctor suddenly announced to my seemingly healthy 28 year old self that I had cancer. I was currently working at a large tech firm and had acquired more than most of peers, from the outside I was killing it as a model citizen. On the inside I was utterly miserable working long hours, learning very little and bored to death of my cubicle life. Cancer changed everything I was suddenly faced with the fact that I may not be able to pursue my dreams and that I needed to fight for my life. After kicking cancer in the a*s with surgery and chemotherapy I knew I would live differently. I did not want to face the same regrets should some catastrophic event come tumbling my way again. I spent another year working the same job building my wealth and more importantly regaining my life. Cancer had nearly killed me and my body needed to heal itself.

Then I quit my job and decided to become an entrepreneur. As I was looking for opportunities I came upon MJ's books and read them. Currently I am looking at an Android app I built back in 2012 to see if it meets the CENTS criteria for a good business.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=photo.com&hl=en

Happy to join the crew here.

-Jeremy

Very glad you are still with us.

What a FTE.

Good people on this forum and good to have you hear as well.

MJ DeMarco

Raving Lunatic
Staff member
Speedway Pass
FASTLANE INSIDER
LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Wow, incredible story. My well wishes for your health first and foremost. It certainly does put our daily rut into perspective, especially if we are not happy in our Monday-thru-Friday.

Bold Ideas

New Contributor
Wow, incredible story. My well wishes for your health first and foremost. It certainly does put our daily rut into perspective, especially if we are not happy in our Monday-thru-Friday.
It really does, its was an unplanned awakening. Once awake you really can't go back. For me it means live now tomorrow isn't guaranteed. Your books are very helpful, thanks sharing your insights.