The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello and greetings from the U.K.

Narmi

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Oct 21, 2017
united kingdom
Hi all, i feel honoured to be part of this forum and endeavour to learn and provide knowledge from my own experiences. When i read M.J's books they resonated with me to a level that was very familiar and in line with my own thinking over the years. I was a student at Uni when i met a friend who used to drive a nice car which made me think here was a guy with no college nor uni education but was earning more working 2 days in the week that i would in my first year as a graduate. I quickly learnt that i must have a business of some sort. here i am today, having hit 8 million pounds turnover selling through eBay before they changed policies that affected my business as MJ says someone else was in control of my business and killed it with one change of policy. I then started investing in real estate and currently growing my portfolio, was loving it but now the government have changed policies that affect landlords and are always trying to shaft landlords. In my spare time i trade futures forex commodities which is the toughest thing i have done as it requires you changing yourself and rewiring your brain and building a hell of a lot of patience. Ive started to realise profits but this can be time consuming. I however like systems on autopilot where once you set you can forget. when i was 22 i wrote on my bedroom wall that i will buy a porche 911 like the one in bad boys when im 27 a five year plan. When i got to that age i could buy a porche i had 70k sterling in spare cash however, i was older and wiser with a kid and a mortgage so i decided to pay that chunk into the mortgage. Its helped me build a property portfolio of upto 10 properties part time. I had a policy that i was going to enjoy my youth and not work like a donkey so i kind of took things nice and easy no regrets. Now looking to speed up my investment process and scale up quicker just for fun.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome my friend, sounds like you'll fit right in here!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...