The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Grand Slam Studies

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

bambambam

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
85%
Jul 3, 2016
Hi all, sorry if this is obvious or well known but I’m wondering where to find it :

is there a resource that explains or breaks down those that have truly hit the grand slam (I imagine the answer is this forum- but how to we truly filter down to the .0001% that we aspire to)?

people who have started something and sold it for 5 million, 10 million, 50 million, etc.

I don’t mean this to downplay anyone who has had success at a lesser amount. But just as a blueprint of sorts for trying to decide where to focus thoughts. If we want to create life changing, generational defining wealth- I’m thinking of the sharks, the sports owners, the ones buying and selling 50 M dollar estates, having hospitals named after them, etc, what approach gives the best odds?

I imagine some will say- any industry can lead to that type of success.. and that is true, MJ has shown how it can be done by following CENTS.
But maybe we find that most 5milion plus buy outs are more concentrated in one field? Maybe the most come from internet security start ups, or finance industry related, or digital marketing, etc. or maybe the concentrations have been strong over time- ie- internet boom.

Any thoughts here? I will better try to explain myself after some replies if I missed the mark or was unclear

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.