What's new

First Unscripted Product Launch

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Tennis Arvo

New Contributor
Joined
Jan 6, 2014
Messages
13
Location
Vancouver, British Columbia
Rep Bank
$270
User Power: 100%
Hey all, I'm embarking on my first product launch since reading Unscripted . I credit the book with giving me a holistic foundation-shaking that woke me up from my optimization of career-life.

This product creation process so far has been substantially different to cycles in the past. Before, I have often focsed a lot on building scalable architectures, and dweeling in visions of scale and grandeur, this time around I have a much more near-field focus, and am finding I can just get on and do the one next thing, without getting stuck thinking about the next 10 or 50 steps after that.

It's been productive. Surprisingly so, and feels ironic given I have just been crashing along making mistakes along the way. But it's proving to me that progress beats process at this stage.

So now I have product in-hand, and have it out to some friends for feedback and hopefully testimonials. Working now on launch process, and again am finding that instead of figuring out how to sell 1000 products, I am working on how to sell just 20. I figure if I can sell 20, I can sell another 20, and so on.

I'll drop some notes in here from time to time, as I find 'forum-blogging' a really effective way of maintaining growth and momentum.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Tasqsotoph nunipv ug vji fez - siemoboph vjev O en dungusvecmi ushepoboph temit woe e tonqmi djeppim moli e Gedicuul caz cavvup, sevjis vjep giimoph moli O jewi vu xeov cigusi timmoph apvom O jewi e gamm cmuxp xictovi, xovj qsunu wofiu ivd. Og O dep timm tonqmi, vji iyvse neslivoph tjuamf upmz jimq temit, cav O fup'v piif ov emm cigusi O tvesv.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom