The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

First Unscripted Product Launch

Tennis Arvo

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
167%
Jan 6, 2014
Vancouver, British Columbia
Hey all, I'm embarking on my first product launch since reading Unscripted . I credit the book with giving me a holistic foundation-shaking that woke me up from my optimization of career-life.

This product creation process so far has been substantially different to cycles in the past. Before, I have often focsed a lot on building scalable architectures, and dweeling in visions of scale and grandeur, this time around I have a much more near-field focus, and am finding I can just get on and do the one next thing, without getting stuck thinking about the next 10 or 50 steps after that.

It's been productive. Surprisingly so, and feels ironic given I have just been crashing along making mistakes along the way. But it's proving to me that progress beats process at this stage.

So now I have product in-hand, and have it out to some friends for feedback and hopefully testimonials. Working now on launch process, and again am finding that instead of figuring out how to sell 1000 products, I am working on how to sell just 20. I figure if I can sell 20, I can sell another 20, and so on.

I'll drop some notes in here from time to time, as I find 'forum-blogging' a really effective way of maintaining growth and momentum.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Tennis Arvo

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
167%
Jan 6, 2014
Vancouver, British Columbia
Surprising moment of the day - realizing that I am comfortable organizing sales via a simple channel like a Facebook buy button, rather than feeling like I have to wait before selling until I have a full blown website, with promo video etc. If I can sell simple, the extra marketing should only help sales, but I don't need it all before I start.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.