The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Finding your people

Topics relating to managing people and relationships

Brian Suh

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
May 19, 2018
So we’ve heard of junk food and bad food, but how about bad friends and junk friends? Not to say they are bad people but their complacency and lack of action isn’t exactly helping you. Unfortunately 99% of people don’t believe change is possible, so what do you do?

For those further ahead in life, how did you find your people and circle of winners?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

minivanman

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
265%
Mar 16, 2017
DFW
There is a saying, "It's Lonely At The Top". It's also lonely getting here. Have you ever noticed a ladder is single file?

On the way up I learned to just keep my business to myself because of all the different people saying all the different things. Now that I'm at the top it's funny. Very rarely do I put my hand out to help someone and 99 times out of 100 when I do.... they refuse the help. But, the people that I don't offer help to, come to me for help.

Do you have a friend that talks about stuff you aren't interested in? No? Then you are that friend. Your friend Wanda that works at 7-11 is no more interested in business talk than you are interested in her uncles ingrown pubic hair on his a$$.

AFMKelvin

Some Profound Quote Goes Here
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
199%
Jan 26, 2016
Rice, Texas
So we’ve heard of junk food and bad food, but how about bad friends and junk friends? Not to say they are bad people but their complacency and lack of action isn’t exactly helping you. Unfortunately 99% of people don’t believe change is possible, so what do you do?

For those further ahead in life, how did you find your people and circle of winners?
This forum was made for that. This question gets asked a lot here. Instead of making the 100th thread on it just search the forum. Also meetup.com.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.