The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Finding your people

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Brian Suh

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
May 19, 2018
So we’ve heard of junk food and bad food, but how about bad friends and junk friends? Not to say they are bad people but their complacency and lack of action isn’t exactly helping you. Unfortunately 99% of people don’t believe change is possible, so what do you do?

For those further ahead in life, how did you find your people and circle of winners?

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

minivanman

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
Mar 16, 2017
DFW
There is a saying, "It's Lonely At The Top". It's also lonely getting here. Have you ever noticed a ladder is single file?

On the way up I learned to just keep my business to myself because of all the different people saying all the different things. Now that I'm at the top it's funny. Very rarely do I put my hand out to help someone and 99 times out of 100 when I do.... they refuse the help. But, the people that I don't offer help to, come to me for help.

Do you have a friend that talks about stuff you aren't interested in? No? Then you are that friend. Your friend Wanda that works at 7-11 is no more interested in business talk than you are interested in her uncles ingrown pubic hair on his a$$.

kelvinfernandezm

Some Profound Quote Goes Here
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jan 26, 2016
Fort Worth, Texas
So we’ve heard of junk food and bad food, but how about bad friends and junk friends? Not to say they are bad people but their complacency and lack of action isn’t exactly helping you. Unfortunately 99% of people don’t believe change is possible, so what do you do?

For those further ahead in life, how did you find your people and circle of winners?
This forum was made for that. This question gets asked a lot here. Instead of making the 100th thread on it just search the forum. Also meetup.com.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox's Web Design Guide: Earn $100K this year (Yes, 2020!) and Go Fastlane
Everything you write about is so convincing and so adequate to my expectations that I can't...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
would this be available in paper version? I know it's short, but most of my family is...
MARKETPLACE KAK’s “Kill Bigger” Incubation Program- With DAILY personal attention.
I would also like to welcome to the traditional incubator @JustinY I am excited for what we...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
April sucked. You were forced into your homes, into different lifestyles. For some, it was an...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Here is where you eliminate uncertainty from the future! I wanted to post this image as I...

Visit A Forum Sponsor
sponsor

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected - Please Disable

Yes, ads can be annoying. But please...

...to support the Unscripted/Fastlane mission (and to respect the immense amount of time needed to manage this forum) please DISABLE your ad-block. Thank you.

I've Disabled AdBlock