The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  • Sell-Me Saturday is Now Live!

Have something to sell? Want to promote your design service or a YouTube channel? SELL-ME SATURDAY is your opportunity to self-promote anything within the sphere of entrepreneurship on one thread... and at no cost. Go There
    Note: Indiscriminate SEO backlinking to questionable material is not allowed.
  • Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs who are earning their freedom and living their dream.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The C.E.N.T.S Framework outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED®). From multimillionaires to digital nomads to side hustlers who are grinding a job, the Fastlane Forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses with one goal in mind: Freedom— both financial and temporal.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane) Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block.

Favourite Podcasts

fmob007

New Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jul 3, 2018
Hello, do you have any favourite podcasts that you would recommend to the forum? That could be about anything sports, politics business e-commerce.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

OP
OP
fmob007

fmob007

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jul 3, 2018
I personally like Foreverjobless and e-commerce fuel

Olimac21

Silver Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Dec 3, 2015
Belo Horizonte, Brasil
I would be very interested to listen how do you process podcast information? Do you guys take notes during or after you heard something?

jwhanke

Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Mar 26, 2018
Akron, OH
Jordan Harbinger Show - Interviews great guests and gives good practical advice for a bunch of different areas (Use to be the host of the Art of Charm)
An Apple Best of 2018 Personal Development Podcast | Listen Now

Tim Ferris Show - Long form interviews with High achievers about their habits and their personal attributes for success
Podcast – The Tim Ferriss Show

The Joe Rogan Experience - Interviews a ton of different guests (scientists, psychologist, comedians, etc.) I pick and choose which episodes I listen to because they are long! Joe is very open minded and asks very good questions to his guests
Joe Rogan (Podcast Site)

The Investors Podcast - They talk about Billionaires favorite books with a focus on Stock investing
https://www.theinvestorspodcast.com/

Biggerpockets podcast - Podcast focused on Real Estate investing
BiggerPockets Real Estate Podcast | Investing & Wealth Building

Hidden Brain - Talks about psychology
Hidden Brain

Pardon My Take - Sports/Comedy
PodcastOne: Pardon My Take

Game scoop - Video games
http://feeds.ign.com/ignfeeds/podcasts/gamescoop/

I also listen to even more but these are just my favorite! I listen at 1.5x and listen to podcasts during mindless activities (laundry, driving, walking, certain work tasks, etc.).

jwhanke

Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Mar 26, 2018
Akron, OH
I would be very interested to listen how do you process podcast information? Do you guys take notes during or after you heard something?
I take random notes in evernote when something real impacts me or comes off as a super important concept. I usually put the episode and whatever guest it is. A lot of times guests are promoting their book so look into whether its worth purchasing and reading.

rogainer

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
Jan 22, 2014
Tempe, AZ
Rich Roll.
Heck yeah I forgot about this one, Rich is awesome.

Recently I started taking notes, yeah. If the point of listening to a podcast is to learn things, then I want to maximize how much I learn. You learn from repeated recall of information. If I hear something juicy I'll jot it down, and after a podcast I'll write down a summary from memory. I regularly review my recent journal entries so I'll end up reading it again a couple more times over the next couple weeks.

If I'm listening for entertainment, nah.

David Goliath

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jan 6, 2018
USA
+1 for Joe Rogan. Super interesting, and as jwhanke said, open minded.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
I bought 4 of his courses about freelancing / copywriting. I'm halfway through the first. The...

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom