The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Fastest ways for product distribution

Anything considered a "hustle" and not necessarily a CENTS-based Fastlane

BizPrep

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Nov 17, 2019
Hi All,

I currently don't have a product or service to sell but would like to first enhance my knowledge of product distribution. Obviously I would like to first start with the internet so really want to focus on how to generate traffic and advertising effectively using other platforms such as adwords/fb and others. Does anyone have suggestions on material to read to learn more about distribution? Looking for books or workshops to gain more knowledge.

Thanks!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

PizzaOnTheRoof

Moving Forward
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
220%
Jul 30, 2018
Texas
Why if you don’t have a product/service yet?

Sounds like an action fake.

Champion

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
103%
Apr 12, 2019
Hamburg, Germany
Hey BizPrep.

I agree with PizzaOnTheRoof, you wont need to know about product distribution until you have a product/service and atleast had your first sale!

Remember the chapter in unscripted about the "hunger games"? You simply wont know, what you need to know, until you are deep in the trenches.

Right now, what you are trying to do, is to prepare for things, which you dont know will even come up.

I suggest you find a market need and create a product/service to satisfy that need. Then, get your first customer by making a sale. Once you have done that, its time to start thinking about product distribution and how you can sell your solution to as many people as possible!

SEBASTlAN

Marketing Wizard
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Dec 22, 2014
Los Angeles
If you want to test the waters, you should set up a landing page, drive some PPC traffic and see if you can get any email addresses for a potential product you're going to build. Best way to do market research imo.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Kid

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
98%
Mar 1, 2016
Even if we would tell you it would be waste of time. You would read it, then you would forget and would have to read it again, when the need would come.

Create a product or service, then ask.

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
149%
Oct 20, 2012
Fastest way to distribute from my own personal experience is to launch a FB ad campaign and promote your stuff.

A smarter way to go, but I have yet to succeed at would be to partner up with someone that's already established and leverage their distribution network for a % of the profits.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.