The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Embarking on a Marketing Adventure - Need wisdom regarding new clients

Marketing, social media, advertising

Gil Kag

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
25%
Mar 19, 2019
Hey everyone,
I'm starting my marketing company! I've got a bunch of experience from working at a tourism company, running my projects, and growing my TikTok account.
So, I'm thinking of offering my marketing skills to small businesses and I've got two ideas on how to start:
  1. Offer a complimentary consulting call, along with a month of free 24/7 support and assistance. If the business owners find value in my consulting, they would then pay a nominal fee for my services.
  2. Provide my services entirely free of charge with an agreement that, once we achieve a set goal in terms of lead generation or social media followers, the clients will then start paying for my services.
What do you think the best choice is?

My second question: I'm beginning with fitness trainers as my main clients. I'd love to hear your thoughts on the best marketing strategies to build a solid foundation for them, while also quickly attracting paying clients. What do you think?

Thanks!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Canadoz

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
86%
Jul 13, 2018
OP, I agree that a "free" session is a great idea.
However, you really need to have a more concrete plan in place.
I know the SMB space pretty well. From my experience, a substantial part of their marketing spend is on Google Ad Words. Sometimes TikTok, Facebook is just an add-on but for many SMB owners, internet marketing is Google Ad Words.
Secondly, some of the most profitable SMBs out there, their decision makers might not even be on social media. You need to a plan to target these as well.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.