The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO Do what you love - in recovery

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

bassiealaina

New Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Aug 27, 2020
Pompano Beach, FL
Hey everyone, I am almost finished with the Millionaire Fastlane. This book was a huge eye opener for me.
I saw through the slow lane or thought I did when I quit working in the corporate world as an IT administrator to "do what I love".
I lived as a broke professional musician for awhile. I then started at least 3 other do what you love businesses to try to make up for what I didn't make playing in bars for $150 a night. I am a yoga teacher, dog trainer, massage therapist for horses, energy healer & own a recording studio. I have enough diplomas to cover my wall.
All of these do what I love businesses have one thing in common. They don't make me enough money & start to make me resentful to my passions by having to do them for money. I say everyday - I want something to make money where I don't have to work like a mule every single day & that will make money when I am on vacation or not feeling well - the money tree...
I am now starting an ecommerce website that I immediately found a need for as soon as I read that chapter in the book.
I have read at least 4 books on making money & this by far is the best.
Thanks for including me on this forum & thanks @MJ DeMarco for this book.
Alaina

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Kokaka

Contributor
Aug 9, 2019
Hey everyone, I am almost finished with the Millionaire Fastlane. This book was a huge eye opener for me.
I saw through the slow lane or thought I did when I quit working in the corporate world as an IT administrator to "do what I love".
I lived as a broke professional musician for awhile. I then started at least 3 other do what you love businesses to try to make up for what I didn't make playing in bars for $150 a night. I am a yoga teacher, dog trainer, massage therapist for horses, energy healer & own a recording studio. I have enough diplomas to cover my wall.
All of these do what I love businesses have one thing in common. They don't make me enough money & start to make me resentful to my passions by having to do them for money. I say everyday - I want something to make money where I don't have to work like a mule every single day & that will make money when I am on vacation or not feeling well - the money tree...
I am now starting an ecommerce website that I immediately found a need for as soon as I read that chapter in the book.
I have read at least 4 books on making money & this by far is the best.
Thanks for including me on this forum & thanks @MJ DeMarco for this book.
Alaina
Maybe start try to find a business with the things you love from another perspective. Maybe a music app that combine healing/ and/or yoga?

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE 7 Days To Freedom: From Wantrepreneur/Wage Slave To Freelancer
A BIG THANK YOU FOR EVERYONE WHO PARTICIPATED! Thank you very much for joining, participating...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
The media defines people by their occupation. You are a liquor store owner, freelancer, single...
MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
@Fox It's same with me Did both quiz and application but as yet no automatic confirmation, just...
Introducing MJ's Personal Unscripted Network, Join Now for FREE!
If you are in IDEA mode, text "IDEA" to the above number. If you are in LAUNCH/START mode, text...
MARKETPLACE Not sure how to start? This free book will teach you how to build a successful web design business
If there’s one thread I see repeated over and over again on the forum, it goes like this: “I...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Thanks for clearing that up. What do you recommend for those who are still in the process of...

Forum Sponsor

Over 100 Fastlane Students
More Details...

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...

Top Bottom