The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Buisness idea

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

fredkav

PARKED
May 24, 2018
hello everyone, I have several ideas so I'm going to do several post I am devellopeur I am looking for an application idea to launch. My first idea that I have is to create an application where every morning the users receive press articles on problems to solve and for each article the application indicates if it is a market opportunity, market anomaly, new situation, uncertain situation or unexpected situation.
What do you think ?

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Argue

Gold Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Oct 1, 2016
NYC
How do you monetize? Is there a target audience? Why is it limited to the morning? What need does this solve?

Just a few questions to think about before working on your project.

fredkav

PARKED
May 24, 2018
How do you monetize? Is there a target audience? Why is it limited to the morning? What need does this solve?

Just a few questions to think about before working on your project.
about monetization: i would like to go on a subscription like 2 dollars a month.
about the target?: I am targeting entrepreneurs.
About the morning: it is a mistake the sendings are done all the day from the morning
What needs to be solved: to enable entrepreneurs to keep an eye on business opportunities in a simple way

Sponsored Offers

Introducing MJ's Personal Unscripted Network, Join Now for FREE!
If you are in IDEA mode, text "IDEA" to the above number. If you are in LAUNCH/START mode, text...
MARKETPLACE 7 Days To Freedom: From Wantrepreneur/Wage Slave To Freelancer
7 Days To Freedom: How To Go From Wantrepreneur To Income Producing Freelancer In Just 7 Days...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
I have a long weekend off work.. bought your "Start a Freelance Business: Take Back Your...
MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
Adding in my 2 cents for anyone considering joining. Let me save you the deliberation - join...
MARKETPLACE Not sure how to start? This free book will teach you how to build a successful web design business
If there’s one thread I see repeated over and over again on the forum, it goes like this: “I...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Thanks for clearing that up. What do you recommend for those who are still in the process of...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
I have not offered one of these in a while, but it looks like I have time to take on an...

Forum Sponsor

Over 100 Fastlane Students
More Details...

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom