• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

BOOK Book Recommendation: Secrets of Building Multi-Million Dollad Businesses by Adam Khoo

Discussion in 'Education, Learning, Books' started by Generic_Username, Dec 27, 2018.

1. Generic_Username

Generic_Username Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $106
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/sitb/B01HP05138?ref=sib_dp_aw_kd_udp
    The author is from Singapore, which isn’t quite like the US (most people on this forum probably live in the US). But in the first chapter of the book the author goes into detail about his personal story (see link): when’s the last time you saw that for some slowlane book. He’s run many successful businesses, and I feel the book has legitimate advice.

2. ZF Lee

ZF Lee Platinum Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $9,923
    I must be an exception lol. Actually know the guy.

I've been to one of Adam Khoo's I am Gifted courses before. I shouldn't have gone there (I was already a better student than most of the folks there lol), but I had my first look at the use of NLP, sales speak and pressure techniques. There's no better way to learn how the education industry ( or racket?) works than to be IN it.

Good of Adam to tell about his personal story, but he's not really strictly 'self-made' in the sense that he had food and shelter, a decent education and friends. He did however threw off negative mindsets and societal norms, which is hard work to give credit to.

Books have great advice, especially when you start from zero. But once you get to work, you might find yourself charting your own learnings that differ from the book.

OP, what are some personal takeaways from the book that you yourself have learned?

Join 1000s of entrepreneurs who are rewriting life's script and winning financial freedom.

---- ----

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Create Account

Join the community fast and easy!

REGISTER

Already have an account? Login here.