The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

OFF-TOPIC Blogging: Recommended Post Lengths

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

potvinp

PARKED
Jun 20, 2018
Pembroke, ON, Canada
Hello all,

I have a personal blog, in which I post details about my top interests: Canadian IT, Canadian Paramedicine, and Severe Weather in Canada. I would like to get everyone’s opinion on how long my posts should be, on average.

I have hired someone in the past to create SEO-optimized blog posts for me at 750 words each, but I’m beginning to think that the number of words per post is too small compared to the posts of more-established blogs.

Does anyone have any suggestions/advice to give me on how many words each post should have, on average?

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

MJ DeMarco

Administrator
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 23, 2007
Fountain Hills, AZ
I would like to get everyone’s opinion on how long my posts should be, on average.

As long enough to get your point across and provide value.

Some blogs have excruciating post lenghts, but they deliver tremendous value.
Others are "short and sweet."

It shouldn't matter if you're providing value. Are you?

in which I post details about my top interests

Does the market have any interest in this? If not, post whatever you want -- you said yourself it was a "personal blog."

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
The media defines people by their occupation. You are a liquor store owner, freelancer, single...
MARKETPLACE 7 Days To Freedom: From Wantrepreneur/Wage Slave To Freelancer
We're going to be starting soon, in 1 hour! Everyone else who wants to join us for the ride...
MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
@Fox It's same with me Did both quiz and application but as yet no automatic confirmation, just...
Introducing MJ's Personal Unscripted Network, Join Now for FREE!
If you are in IDEA mode, text "IDEA" to the above number. If you are in LAUNCH/START mode, text...
MARKETPLACE Not sure how to start? This free book will teach you how to build a successful web design business
If there’s one thread I see repeated over and over again on the forum, it goes like this: “I...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Thanks for clearing that up. What do you recommend for those who are still in the process of...

Forum Sponsor

Over 100 Fastlane Students
More Details...

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom