The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Any Opinions on Renatus?

jon.a

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
329%
Sep 29, 2012
Near San Diego
An old friend is pitching Renatus.
It feels like a time and money sucker.
Does anyway have first or second hand information?
jon

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

greenGabbard

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
114%
Oct 13, 2017
Fresno, Ca
It seems more like an MLM than an RE, from all the info and people i have talked to about it. Also i think im gonna spend 20k on some real property. Just MHO tho.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Ginotocino

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
243%
Apr 16, 2018
It depends on your local chapter so you can have quality mentors and a great community of real estate investors.

I joined the program in December. The 80 hour of videos have a lot of filler. I have to increase the speed to 2x so I can get through the mumbo jumbo. I learned more by going to meetups, but then again this depends on the quality of your local meetups and the willingness of people to teach.

Renatus definitely has a MLM structure. If I got you into the program, then I get $1,000. If I get you into the higher programs, I make more. The people in Renatus are taught to try to get others into the program.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.