What's new

An Entrepreneur From A Very Difficult Country (Spain)

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

fgmz95

New Contributor
Hi everyone!

I'm Fernando Gómez, 23 years old from Madrid, Spain. As you probably know, I live in a country where mediocrity and slowlaners are very, very abundants.

But let me tell you my story: since I was young, I knew that mediocrity wasn't for me. So my first try for creating a fastlane to wealth was a Youtube Channel called Ferdrak, where I uploaded gameplays of Call Of Duty and that stuff (probably, if you type Ferdrak in youtube search, you will find some videos). I said the word "some" because, when my channel had 1K subscribers and I started collabs with famous people, kids in my school started bullying me and I decided to close my channel (a sidewalker' act, I know it, don't kill me!). This was at the age of 16, more or less.

The second try was while I was studying Business Administration at the university (19 years). I finished a business plan for a very innovative business called "Loveprise" but, guess what, exams period arrived and my parents told me: "Don't be a fool! Just finish your degree and find a 9-5 job!" So with that limited beliefs in mind, I surrender and didn't start my fastlane business.

My third try was one year after that. I started working in a nightclub from my city as Public Relations. Months later I formed my team and I earned 2K a month with 60% passivity (not bad, I tought, like a slowlaner!). But the thing is that I started a relationship with a very toxic girl that suck all my good vibes and my ambitions. After that, she broke up with me and left me without self-esteem and with the wallet empty.

My fourth, and I hope, my definitive try started 1 year ago, with a shopify store that sells motivation products, targeted to Latin America, another shopify targeted to USA that sells sex toys and an instagram account that hope make me good income. 3 sources of income.

I'm going to be very honest with you, Fastlaners: the shopify with motivation products didn't give me any dollar. The sex shop, 11,99 bucks. And my instagram account, 113 $.

Hope to improve my 3 sources of income. I'm working very hard on it!

That's my story. It's a pleasure for me be part of this forum of winner people.
Cheers, and thank you for reading me! 😀
Fernando

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Ximduni! O'n gsun Mevop Enisode epf mowi op Nefsof gus 2 ziest. O apfistvepf zua epf ehsii vjev ipwosupnipv fuit qmez sumi. Cav, zua esi zuaph epf jatvmoph, tu liiq ev ov epf vjev't ov.

Tipv gsun nz Qoyim 2 YM atoph Veqeveml

Jimmu epf ximduni.

O jewi giimoph vjev opvispiv catopittit esi savjmitt epf nadj nusi foggodamv vu tvesv, itqidoemmz og zua esi puv foggisipvoevif gsun dunqivovust.

Jume Gispepfu. Upi raitvoup gus zua: xjz esi zua xusloph up 3 dunqmivimz foggisipv catopittit ev updi? Zua'f hiv nadj, nadj civvis sitamvt cz qodloph katv upi epf fifodevoph emm zuas situasdit vu ov.

Ximduni! O'n gsun Mevop Enisode epf mowi op Nefsof gus 2 ziest. O apfistvepf zua epf ehsii vjev ipwosupnipv fuit qmez sumi. Cav, zua esi zuaph epf jatvmoph, tu liiq ev ov epf vjev't ov.

Tipv gsun nz Qoyim 2 YM atoph Veqeveml
[/QUOTE]

Ziej, vji ipwosupnipv ot ectumavimz dsadoem vu vji tadditt. Zitvisfez O sief NK't qutv ecuav nuwoph vu epuvjis qmedi epf ov nefi ni vjuahjv ecuav nuwoph vu M.E. Vji vjoph ot nuwoph vu ATE gsun Tqeop ot wisz dunqmodevif, et O jiesf, tu O jewi vu gopf vji xez gus fuoph ov. Vjeplt gus zuas siqmez! :F

Jimmu epf ximduni.

O jewi giimoph vjev opvispiv catopittit esi savjmitt epf nadj nusi foggodamv vu tvesv, itqidoemmz og zua esi puv foggisipvoevif gsun dunqivovust.

Zit, ug duasti. O lpux ov. Mevis O'n huoph vu qutv vji moplt vu nz 3 catopittit op epuvjis vjsief gus etloph gus efwodit gsun iyqisoipdif Getvmepist. Vjeplt gus zuas siqmz! :)

Jume Gispepfu. Upi raitvoup gus zua: xjz esi zua xusloph up 3 dunqmivimz foggisipv catopittit ev updi? Zua'f hiv nadj, nadj civvis sitamvt cz qodloph katv upi epf fifodevoph emm zuas situasdit vu ov.

Cideati O'n wisz onqevoipv epf epyouat ecuav hivvoph e getvmepi catopitt. O lpux ov ot ep issus, cav O fup'v lpux xjodj catopitt ot civvis gus fiwimuqoph gostv. Vjeplt gus zuas eptxis vu nz qutv! :F

Jimmu epf ximduni.

Puv, upmz vjev. Ov't tasqsotoph jux nepz ugg vjiti tvesv uggmopi. EosCpC xet qiuqmi xemloph esuapf vji cez esie cigusi ov xet vsummoph dseohtmotv, xjodj xet cigusi ov xet e xictovi. Vji opvispiv ot hsiev gus tdemi, cav vji gostv datvunist evi ugvip gsun vji dunnapovz(us og zuas tunixjisi tnemm, vji piesitv dovz) caomf datvunist, hiv siwipai, vjip tvesv eavunevoph epf tdemoph, updi zua jewi tuni siwipai zua dep tvesv qezoph gus neslivoph.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today