The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Alright folks, Lets Get rid of the "Covid 19"

SPENCER C

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
136%
Feb 15, 2019
Seattle, Washington
Good day all,

I am writing to hopefully get at least someone a bit further to their goals.

Yes, this has been a rough and crazy year for all. BUT as quarantine winds down its time to get back down to business.

Yes, I'm talking about the "quarantine slump". The "COVID 19", the extra pounds gained, extra pant sizes, lack of motivation, energy, everythin.

Hopefully, this helps motivate someone.

First step.
Acknowledge that although you've slid back there is never a better time than now to get back to it. I noticed it and didn't like it but I've been ramping up the effort every day and TRUST me, even a week or 2 of concentrated effort I guarantee you will notice and feel better.

2. Start today. Do SOMETHING. 20-minute walk, stop eating at 9 pm, put down that beer.

Recently I've been doing the 75 hard program set out by Andy Frisella. Pretty sweet and reminds me of the 30 days of Discipline by Bold and Determined, of which has taken a permanent hiatus. (Part of the reason I felt I should be reaching out). B&D was awesome but is no longer, unfortunately.

Anyways. A few more things I've been dealing with. Not having gyms open set me back hard it felt like, I don't think I'm alone in loving to get after all aspects in life, fitness, and money hence why I like you all here at the forum.

With that being said, I've been looking around at the gym and thinking WHERE is everybody?? (I'm in Seattle, Wa feel free to reach out and let's hit a lift).

If this post only gets one person back into the gym I've achieved my goal. You got this!

Check out the 75 hard program. It's got me pretty fired up and seems like something y'all would be into.

Thanks for reading!

Feel free to reach out, I check Instagram most often its @spencerchristiaan. Especially if you're in Seattle, I'm serious haha lets go for a lift!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

The-J

Dog Dad
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
264%
Aug 28, 2011
Ontario
Somewhat inappropriate self-promotion aside (check the rules!), I LOL'ed at the "COVID 19"

SPENCER C

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
136%
Feb 15, 2019
Seattle, Washington
Somewhat inappropriate self-promotion aside (check the rules!), I LOL'ed at the "COVID 19" Nah haha Ive just been chatting with some other fastlaners who want to get after it. Thought we could all hold each other accountable

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.