The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

AHTig's Entrepreneurship Journey - Log & Diary

Anything related to matters of the mind

AHTig

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 4, 2020
Not another online/ digital entrepreneur!?

Hi Everyone,

New here, so I think I'll firstly introduce myself. For privacy reasons, I'll go by the name AHTig.

I'm in my early 20s, and I am currently working on a start-up with a few others in the Financial Markets research space. My primary role lies in business development & strategy, and have a small chunk of equity. Prior to this, I used to trade for a hedge fund in the city and have pursued a couple of internships in investment banking/ finance. At university, I studied Economics.

I left the city as I worked out it wasn't for me - I valued my flexibility & creativity too much, and my current full-time role at the startup has made me realise that entrepreneurship is the way forward for me. Over 10 years ago, I used to do business on eBay to pay for my small expenditures as a youth. Alongside the monetary benefits, simply put, I loved it.

The purpose of this thread is to document my journey into exploring the different avenues that exist that I can use to make money, but also as importantly, enjoy. My main objective is to build scalable & rigid businesses. I'm a strong believer in holding myself accountable, and so I feel that if I take the time out to log my progress, I'll get further. And of course, have the warm company of the users of this forum!

I appreciate how saturated the online market has become over the last 10 years, but (rather naively) I believe it's still possible. Before I go ahead and execute on any ideas, I want to take the time out and really delve into the options that exist to build up further revenue streams.

I'm open to new ideas & feedback, so your thoughts are very welcome. If you do have any questions about this thread, or anything beyond, please fire away!

Ideas I want to research:

(1) Shopify - have an idea in mind, need to research the regulations around it, the customer market & product sourcing
(2) Amazon FBA
(3) Dropshipping & Instagram - using Instagram as the main traffic source to dropship products
(4) Marketplace - come up with some ideas in this space
(5) Affiliate Marketing

Thanks for reading!
AHTig

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.