The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO A longtime lurkers introduction

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

evgeney

Contributor
Sep 11, 2018
Greetings!

Former lurker here taking his execution to finally harness the power of these boards.

I recall sitting at my comfy corporate job skimming through threads on the fast lane for days and days on end reading stories of execution, brilliant ideas, prospects, success stories, and failures. I found misery at my comfortable corporate job as I knew for a long time this life is not meant for me and I emitted that energy.

As a 12-year-old with a childhood of trauma growing up poor in Brooklyn as a first generation American born of my family I always pursued work the smart way. I started with the GPT offers completing spam surveys for pennies then to referring hundreds of other fools to then shifting gears to affiliate marketing the black hat way. I managed to rake in thousands in a matter of 2 weeks posting jobs on craigslist which lead to affiliate offers via CJ.com, I thought I had it all figured out, the formula to wealth and then the TOS violations came in and my easy paycheck denied.

Then I started with the eBay flipping, the drop shipping before it was saturated and even Alibaba imports as a 14-year old. Went pretty well but then adulthood came and then untreated trauma caught up to me where all hustling went on a standstill. Followed the slow lane with a pompous arrogance that this path was not for me but with no execution or results to show for it.

Went to college, graduated, got a bs comfy 60k, benefit corporate job, served 2 years and I F*@(KI*G hated it. I spent my days reading but not executing but eventually, enough was enough and I decided to quit - 6 months ago in NYC with student debt, absurd cost of living, maxed out credit cards and no savings.

Shit was not easy but I know by blood I am an entrepreneur, it is in my spirit ever since I was a kid and to wake that primal part of me and reject our societal conditioning to be workers I put myself in a position of survival and guess what-

Things are going great now

I learned how to develop websites, I learned how to create designs, I executed on my passion for sales and I sold these things before I even knew how to get them done. I created formulas and I automated, I made friends, connections and partners.

A few months pass by and now I have a digital agency with medium scale clients and an overwhelming amount of projects which I also need to figure out how to get done but I know I will. The path is looking good and today is the day I am no longer a lurker and am happy to finally introduce myself.

This is a great community and I am looking forward to learning and contributing.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

ZCP

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Oct 22, 2010
Woodstock, GA
I lurked from the time the forum first started to whenever i finally registered...... not sure what got me fired up to post that day .... maybe it was @SteveO ?

welcome! Come in. Contribute.

maybe start by fleshing out some things you learned while lurking .... both that worked and didn't work. :)

jesseissorude

Silver Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Jun 12, 2014
Nashville
Awesome! You have a very compelling story.

Honestly, I don't think lurking is so bad. You become a much better contributor for having lurked for a while before posting. There's so much to read here that you can get tons of value before you ever realize that you've found an unanswered question to ask.

Best of luck! Stay hungry.

OP
OP
E

evgeney

Contributor
Sep 11, 2018
Awesome! You have a very compelling story.

Honestly, I don't think lurking is so bad. You become a much better contributor for having lurked for a while before posting. There's so much to read here that you can get tons of value before you ever realize that you've found an unanswered question to ask.

Best of luck! Stay hungry.
Thank you good sir!
My hunger is one thing which never left me, cheers!

HG123

Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jul 26, 2016
I could have sworn I just read a narration of part of my life. Welcome! Keep taking action and follow the process. Looking forward to your updates.

MakeItHappen

Silver Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Apr 12, 2012
I executed on my passion for sales and I sold these things before I even knew how to get them done.
No action faking here, you will do good!

Nice to have you here!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox' Web School's "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2020
This year has been quite crazy so far, and a lot of people have reached out to ask me if web...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
Got it several weeks ago and have listened to it several times now. I've definitely met both...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Just got off the phone with @LightHouse. Having just a 45 minute conversation with him has...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
@Kak Out of curiosity, what types of businesses are you advising on? (I read this whole thread...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Just bought 5 of your Upwork courses. Thanks for making valuable content Lex!
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
Thanks for your offer to look at my book. Here's the link to the squeeze page Buy The Prosperous...

Forum Sponsor

sponsor

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom