The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

27 Y/O Aspiring Amazon Millionaire Entrepreneur

PetePreneur

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
106%
Jan 28, 2017
UK
Hey,

So I started selling on Amazon about 2 years ago with varied results. Most of what I do is buying in from wholesale from suppliers here in the UK and from the EU.

It's grown from an initial £2,000 to about £300 in sales a day so far. I'm actually documenting the process on my YouTube channel in a vlog because everybody always goes on about how useful this is.

I want to eventually get off Amazon and have my own brand, but I'm still focussing on Amazon till I have some money spare.

I'm looking forward to speaking with everyone! It seems like the only real entrepreneur forum out there!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Ivan2BAlive

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
146%
May 24, 2017
Louisville, KY
Welcome to the forum @pete9071.

So I started selling on Amazon about 2 years ago with varied results. Most of what I do is buying in from wholesale from suppliers here in the UK and from the EU.

It's grown from an initial £2,000 to about £300 in sales a day so far.

You mean from 300 to 2,000 or did you actually lose money in the span of 2 years? ;)

PetePreneur

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
106%
Jan 28, 2017
UK
Welcome to the forum @pete9071.

You mean from 300 to 2,000 or did you actually lose money in the span of 2 years? ;)
Haha, no- It's gone from an investment of £2,000 in 2015 to about £120,000 in sales this year or £300ish a day.

Fredyisgold

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
119%
Sep 21, 2016
LA
Nice. Can you cut your costs with a bit of thinking and cutting shit out? Making it cheaper for your market... So you can exponentially grow your sales?

How's amazon? Seems easy but haven't really given it some thought.

Fredyisgold

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
119%
Sep 21, 2016
LA
Did you test multiple products to see which sales best?

I'm pretty interested on Amazon. How much capital would you suggest one should have? What's your youtube channel?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

PetePreneur

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
106%
Jan 28, 2017
UK
Nice. Can you cut your costs with a bit of thinking and cutting shit out? Making it cheaper for your market... So you can exponentially grow your sales?

How's amazon? Seems easy but haven't really given it some thought.

Thanks- Nah, not that I can think of! I keep quite a strict control over costs, so I don't know what I could do to reduce them all that much.

It's okay! I haven't taken a hell of alot from it yet because everything is being reinvested, but there's still a decent amount of opportunity in it all- And there will be for a few years to come I reckon! At some point the whole thing will become saturated. I just wanna grab what I can now, then hopefully build a brand with that money.

Did you test multiple products to see which sales best?

I'm pretty interested on Amazon. How much capital would you suggest one should have? What's your youtube channel?

Yeah, you basically just buy in a load of stuff from suppliers and test which items sell well, then rebuy from them. It's sometimes tough because sometimes things will get saturated with competition as soon as you send it in, so you've gotta find suppliers/products that have low competition as the main criteria- That's what I've learnt so far. It's just how to find them that's the problem! Haha.

You can pretty much start with like $100 if you wanna just test some stuff out. Most people begin with a thing called Retail Arbitrage to get their feet wet, which is basically when you buy stuff in a sale and flip it for a profit. If you're doing wholesale, then you'll need abit more than that though and you've gotta be prepared for more of a learning curve with it all because there aren't many resources out there to help you out, so it's more figuring out stuff for yourself.

Thanks- My YouTube Channel is: PetePreneur - Entrepreneur Vlog

I haven't posted for a while because I've had other stuff going on, but I'll start again soon!

How do you get the "I've Read Millionaire Fastlane " on your profile btw?

Ascension

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Feb 1, 2016
Germany
Hello Freedy. I am also selling products on the internet.

I am Alex and one of my goals is to build strong business relationships. I am working with an online shop which also has an affiliate marketing platform so that you earn money from the sales done by the members which join the platform. This means that over time the income is generated not also by the sales but by the sales of the members which join the system. The platform is around for 18 years and it is used by milions of persons around the world. I have 14 members in my team and a good source of aditional income. Would you like me to tell you more informations?

So you're selling an MLM

Edit: Wow that guy was gone fast

Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!