The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

22 yr. Old Living in the City of Seattle

Isael Sanchez

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
300%
May 6, 2018
Hello Everyone,

My name is Isael Sanchez and I am currently a 22 yr. old construction safety engineer in Seattle, Washington. I have read MJ's Millionaire Fastlane book twice and currently half way through Unscripted (WOW). I can confidently say these books have made a major impact in the way I view the world and I'm very thankful for that.

I little bit about myself..

I grew up in a small town known as Kittitas in the State of Washington raised by both my parents who migrated into the states from Mexico. All through grade school I was the shy kid in the class and was first introduced to entrepreneurship my junior year in high school. Although I did not know what entrepreneurship meant at the time, I began designing t-shirts and sweatshirts and selling to friends and family. It was fun while it lasted but lost my passion when I graduated. I was not very sure what I was going to do after high school so I followed the SCRIPT.

I went to college and managed to finish in 3 years rather than the traditional 4 years. I consider myself very lucky considering I graduated with minimal debt (5k). After graduation I continued to follow the script and got a traditional 9-5 job which is where I have been for the last 10 months and counting.

I work as a safety engineer in the construction industry. about 4 months in I began realizing how crazy it is for someone to work all day for 40+ years of there lives..

I had always been into self-improvement books and liked the idea of entrepreneurship but after being a part of the 9-5 lifestyle I know its not something I want to settle for. After reading Millionaire Fastlane I began trying to think of different ways I can add value to my industry and make a major positive impact. The major flaw I saw was the lack of communication between the safety community...

What a better way to bring a group of like-minded people together than a forum :)

Safetysharks.com was born.

Its time for me to get serious and continue growing as an individual :)

I would greatly appreciate any help and guidance into entrepreneurship!

Thank you.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Sander

When in doubt, dare.
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
323%
Mar 19, 2014
Hey Isael!

Welcome aboard!

For help and guidance into entrepreneurship, I can recommend you to start with the gold and notable threads on the forum. Lots of golden advice to find in these threads. Happy reading!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...