The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO 22 yr. Old Living in the City of Seattle

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Isael Sanchez

New Contributor
May 6, 2018
Hello Everyone,

My name is Isael Sanchez and I am currently a 22 yr. old construction safety engineer in Seattle, Washington. I have read MJ's Millionaire Fastlane book twice and currently half way through Unscripted (WOW). I can confidently say these books have made a major impact in the way I view the world and I'm very thankful for that.

I little bit about myself..

I grew up in a small town known as Kittitas in the State of Washington raised by both my parents who migrated into the states from Mexico. All through grade school I was the shy kid in the class and was first introduced to entrepreneurship my junior year in high school. Although I did not know what entrepreneurship meant at the time, I began designing t-shirts and sweatshirts and selling to friends and family. It was fun while it lasted but lost my passion when I graduated. I was not very sure what I was going to do after high school so I followed the SCRIPT.

I went to college and managed to finish in 3 years rather than the traditional 4 years. I consider myself very lucky considering I graduated with minimal debt (5k). After graduation I continued to follow the script and got a traditional 9-5 job which is where I have been for the last 10 months and counting.

I work as a safety engineer in the construction industry. about 4 months in I began realizing how crazy it is for someone to work all day for 40+ years of there lives..

I had always been into self-improvement books and liked the idea of entrepreneurship but after being a part of the 9-5 lifestyle I know its not something I want to settle for. After reading Millionaire Fastlane I began trying to think of different ways I can add value to my industry and make a major positive impact. The major flaw I saw was the lack of communication between the safety community...

What a better way to bring a group of like-minded people together than a forum :)

Safetysharks.com was born.

Its time for me to get serious and continue growing as an individual :)

I would greatly appreciate any help and guidance into entrepreneurship!

Thank you.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox's Web Design Guide: Earn $100K this year (Yes, 2020!) and Go Fastlane
What’s the minimum amount of skills and knowledge needed to start the course ? This is...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
Ah, I should've checked here to find out that it was free! Although, Amazon only charged $2 for...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Pick the one you need most. Some just buy them all. :D Loving your email sequence.
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Dropping a quick note in here to say... if you are on TFL, you are part of an elite group of...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
I joined @Kak's business incubator in the first week of May. During our daily chats we uncovered...

Visit A Forum Sponsor
sponsor

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected - Please Disable

Yes, ads can be annoying. But please...

...to support the Unscripted/Fastlane mission (and to respect the immense amount of time needed to manage this forum) please DISABLE your ad-block. Thank you.

I've Disabled AdBlock