The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

EXECUTION 20yo from Poland looking to start something

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Furles

New Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Jul 29, 2020
Poland
Hello,

I’m 20 years old from Poland, recently joined the forum and introduced myself, but didn’t get many responses. So I decided to create my own execution thread and look for help here.

After about 2 years of inaction and faking action I’d like to finally start doing something, and maybe this forum will be my first step.

I’m looking for ideas to start my business/making money on my own. I’ve read lots of threads here and didn’t find anything for myself. Like I said in my introduction, I don’t have much money to start with, just the willing to work hard.

If you have any advice for me, I’ll be very grateful. Hopefully I won’t end up like the other guy on this forum that was askholing.

I’m looking forward to your responses, I’ll make sure to answer as fast as possible. Have a great day.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

sparechange

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
Nov 11, 2016
Canada (Vancouver)
czesc

that might be a start, i like the idea of the beer glasses or angels, you might even be able to make them yourself and get your hands dirty learning the art of sales and marketing.

cold calling, door knocking, sending out flyers, emails, maybe even street selling, social media marketing and my personal favorite.......

rejection and failure :clench:

OP
OP
F

Furles

New Contributor
Jul 29, 2020
Poland
czesc

that might be a start, i like the idea of the beer glasses or angels, you might even be able to make them yourself and get your hands dirty learning the art of sales and marketing.

cold calling, door knocking, sending out flyers, emails, maybe even street selling, social media marketing and my personal favorite.......

rejection and failure :clench:
Cześć!

That idea with glasses is interesting, I will check more on that and try to look after something else.

Thanks a lot for that.

OP
OP
F

Furles

New Contributor
Jul 29, 2020
Poland
Hey, @Furles!

What's the question you want answered? What's the problem you want to solve?

Welcome to the forums!
Hello Fid,

atm I’m looking for ideas for my own product that I could sell. Idk if there’s a specific question that I’d like to get answered. If you could give me any advice on how to find a product or any idea for a product, then I think that would be helpful atm.

OP
OP
F

Furles

New Contributor
Jul 29, 2020
Poland
Update: I spent some time thinking of ideas for products and I decided to change my plan.

I want to make some money first. My first goal is to make 1000$/month and now I'm looking for ways to make it happen. Currently I'm interested in web designing and social media marketing. I want to make this 1000$ as fast as possible.

What do you think?
Is it doable if I'm starting from scratch?
What are the other ways than these 2 that I provided?

I appreciate all your comments and advices. Have a wonderful day.

sparechange

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
Nov 11, 2016
Canada (Vancouver)
sell 50 products for 20 bucks

OP
OP
F

Furles

New Contributor
Jul 29, 2020
Poland
sell 50 products for 20 bucks
Haha, good one.

However having in mind time I wasted thinking of ideas for products I think offering a service like social media marketing or web designing might be easier for me to get to my first goal which is 1000$/month. I’d like to know if you think it’s doable.

sparechange

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
Nov 11, 2016
Canada (Vancouver)
Haha, good one.

However having in mind time I wasted thinking of ideas for products I think offering a service like social media marketing or web designing might be easier for me to get to my first goal which is 1000$/month. I’d like to know if you think it’s doable.
Sure why not?

OP
OP
F

Furles

New Contributor
Jul 29, 2020
Poland
I’m looking for ways to start making 1000$/month, as soon as possible, all ideas and advices are very appreciated.

edit: I feel like I’m stuck and I don’t know what to do now.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Last edited:

MaxKhalus

Bronze Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Jun 7, 2018
Spain
I’m looking for ways to start making 1000$/month, as soon as possible, all ideas and advices are very appreciated.

edit: I feel like I’m stuck and I don’t know what to do now.
Well...
Like you, I plan to sell a product (inventory costing over $1000) when having no experience or money whatsoever. So I got into freelancing, built my writing skill, and now make 30-40$ a day just sitting and creating content on my computer. (visit Upwork, Guru, PPH, or any freelance website). It really depends on how hard you want to work and how many clients you find (there's no shortage of work).

There's a strategy behind freelancing, and if you do really well, you can position yourself with this $1000+/month income source within a week. I recommend you follow Lex Deville here on the forum and read his tutorial.

The cool thing of freelancing is the skill you build. You always have a place to work.

If instead you're looking for some ways to make an easy buck, you may find useful content at Kevin David's channel: how to make money by watching videos, copying and pasting, drawing lines, listening to music, walking, and so on...
If you look for a safe bet, do freelancing instead.

You don't need money to make money. You may not need experience, not even skills.

I hope that helps! Keep us updated. I'm interested in seeing how you develop from there.

OP
OP
F

Furles

New Contributor
Jul 29, 2020
Poland
Well...
Like you, I plan to sell a product (inventory costing over $1000) when having no experience or money whatsoever. So I got into freelancing, built my writing skill, and now make 30-40$ a day just sitting and creating content on my computer. (visit Upwork, Guru, PPH, or any freelance website). It really depends on how hard you want to work and how many clients you find (there's no shortage of work).

There's a strategy behind freelancing, and if you do really well, you can position yourself with this $1000+/month income source within a week. I recommend you follow Lex Deville here on the forum and read his tutorial.

The cool thing of freelancing is the skill you build. You always have a place to work.

If instead you're looking for some ways to make an easy buck, you may find useful content at Kevin David's channel: how to make money by watching videos, copying and pasting, drawing lines, listening to music, walking, and so on...
If you look for a safe bet, do freelancing instead.

You don't need money to make money. You may not need experience, not even skills.

I hope that helps! Keep us updated. I'm interested in seeing how you develop from there.
These are some very useful informations for me, thank you. I’ll take a closer look at this tutorial.

The fact that somebody wants to be updated motivates me, so thank you again.

ItchyCalendar0

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jul 19, 2020
London
Update: I spent some time thinking of ideas for products and I decided to change my plan.

I want to make some money first. My first goal is to make 1000$/month and now I'm looking for ways to make it happen. Currently I'm interested in web designing and social media marketing. I want to make this 1000$ as fast as possible.

What do you think?
Is it doable if I'm starting from scratch?
What are the other ways than these 2 that I provided?

I appreciate all your comments and advices. Have a wonderful day.
Cześć, (Ja też z PL) :)

Prioritising money isn't a good idea I would suggest you to read Unscriped to get a deeper insight into starting something valuable and lucrative.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox's Web Design Guide: Earn $100K this year (Yes, 2020!) and Go Fastlane
How do I sell to a different country with an accent? And a foreign number. Cold e-mails don't...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
Hey @Cruiser I just shot you a reply! Amazing product BTW!
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Well, we made it halfway through the year. Don't know what the rest'll bring, but it's gonna be...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
Not really a teaser but it does employ a fictional story, so that is similiar. This upcoming...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Dropping a quick note in here to say... if you are on TFL, you are part of an elite group of...

Forum Sponsor

sponsor

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom