The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello, i'm omar

omar.al

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
May 2, 2024
Hello everybody,

Glad to be here, my name is Omar, i'm 44, i live in Paris, France, Married, 2 kids.
Im an IT software architect, and im here to escape (or try at least) from the rat race...
Im freelance since 2012, my income is stable and pretty good, but it's mostly like being employed with a good salary... this not gonna make me escape from the rat race.

Im quite determined, but i dont know what is waiting for me, so quite anxious too...

Thank you guys for accepting me here.

Omar.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Kandre

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Apr 26, 2024
Hi Omar,

Nice to meet you! I am French also. I have a PhD in biology and have been an employee in the pharmaceutical industry for 2 years. I am new here and would like to take the Fastlane as well.

Cheers,

Kévin

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.