The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

X Factor for Tech Entrepreneurs... What???

millionaireby25

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
32%
Apr 4, 2012
Waterloo, Ontario, Canada
Television all-star Simon Cowell and popular musician Will.i.am will team up to create a TV show focused on finding the next big tech entrepreneur who will follow in the path of Steve Jobs, Bill Gates, and Mark Zuckerberg.“We’re working on a project called X Factor for tech — and it’s going to be out of this world,†Will.i.am told The Sun. “Singing and performance create a couple of jobs. But this will create lots. It’s about getting in touch with youth and giving them a platform to express themselves — whether that’s in science or mathematics.â€Cowell is best known on TV for being a producer and judge on The X Factor, American Idol, and Britain’s Got Talent. He originally had planned to make his next show one that hunted for the next big DJ, but he confirmed recently that it wasn’t going to happen.Will.i.am has consistently made moves in the tech scene for the past few years. He is the “director of creative innovation†for Intel, and he recently crafted a cheesy song that was the first to be transmitted from Mars to Earth.With The Social Network winning several Oscars and Bravo about to air a show about Silicon Valley, this “X Factor for tech†show could be another extension of pop culture mining tech culture for fun things to cover.
Read more at Will.i.am & Simon Cowell to debut TV show to find the next Steve Jobs | VentureBeat

Will.i.am & Simon Cowell to debut TV show to find the next Steve Jobs | VentureBeat

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

joona

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
29%
Dec 1, 2011
Budapest, Hungary
Could be interesting, but it depends also a lot who else do they get on board for the show. 2 people from music/entertainment definitely need more tech muscle to be believable I think.

millionaireby25

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
32%
Apr 4, 2012
Waterloo, Ontario, Canada
Could be interesting, but it depends also a lot who else do they get on board for the show. 2 people from music/entertainment definitely need more tech muscle to be believable I think.

They'll probably draw some big names like Richard Branson. I think it'll be cool. Now everyone is going to think they can be an entrepreneur (they can, but.. you know what i mean).

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.