The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Who here listens to Esther Hicks? (Abraham's Teachings)

Anything related to matters of the mind

VictorB

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
73%
Dec 28, 2012
Bucharest, Romania
I'm just wondering how many of you guys listen to Esther Hicks, the supposed medium for the non-psyshical entity Abraham. Here's a link to a video of her. Abraham Hicks - Do It in Hours, Not Years - YouTube

I've personally found the esoteric aspect of the teaching quite peculiar and funny to me, but the idea behind the presentation is true and very, very useful. What do you guys think?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Twiki

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Oct 7, 2012
I think the esoteric aspects are most interesting (Jane Roberts / Seth is a better representation of such concepts, though). Some of the "practical" ideas are rather common sense, about projecting positive vibes and thinking about what you want. But otherwise a lot of the Law of Attraction material is the worst sort of self-help garbage... and some people have a big appetite for garbage. I think they even promote the idea that you should not get health insurance, because buying health insurance means you are thinking about disease, therefore you will attract disease into your life. Underlying these teachings is a deep fearfulness about negativity. What I also notice about these Abraham books is that while they are supposedly supposed to help people live a richer, more fulfilling life, they are pretty much chock full of drama.

Jonleehacker

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
61%
Oct 31, 2007
Edmonton, Canada
I listen to her a lot, it has made a BIG difference in my life on all levels.

Personally I don't care if it peculiar, if it makes sense to me and it moves me in the direction I want to go in my life, then I'll do it.

Her more recent talks are much less peculiar.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

VictorB

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
73%
Dec 28, 2012
Bucharest, Romania
I guess that's the gem of it. Getting what you need from it, that's what I was trying to say when I said I don't care much about the esoteric part

gogiver8figs

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
114%
Sep 15, 2012
Glad to see folks with this mindset here! Does anyone here listen to Neville Goddard or. Dr. Joseph Murphy

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.