The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Where to start

Ben_Weider

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
244%
Mar 3, 2015
I am in the process of writing a book that I intend to sell via the Internet on a website that I have. The problem is that once I write the book I don't know what I should do from there as far as the formatting and setting up payment options. I would also like to know how I would send the books out when they buy them, or if it's an automated system then how I would go about setting it up. Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

EricZ

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
128%
Oct 18, 2014
Germany & California
The short reply:
Make a funnel - the best resource for that is a free ebook called "reader magnets" by Nick Stephenson.

for formatting and building per kindle guidelines - that's my specialty , just email me for more info...

Brgs Eric
zbooks.co

Last edited:

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
I am in the process of writing a book that I intend to sell via the Internet on a website that I have. The problem is that once I write the book I don't know what I should do from there as far as the formatting and setting up payment options. I would also like to know how I would send the books out when they buy them, or if it's an automated system then how I would go about setting it up. Thank you for taking the time to read this.

What research have you done on this? The answers are simple to your questions. Have you looked for the answers, or just waiting for the book fairy to come along and hand you what you need? Let's hope the topic of the book isn't self reliance.

Ben_Weider

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
244%
Mar 3, 2015
What research have you done on this? The answers are simple to your questions. Have you looked for the answers, or just waiting for the book fairy to come along and hand you what you need? Let's hope the topic of the book isn't self reliance.
Currently I have been looking into the how I would go about doing it but what I would love to do is get advice from the people who have been successful actually making ebooks. If you are curious at all the book is about how kids can start their own lawn care business. Thank you for your response.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%