The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

What is your morning routine?

Anything related to matters of the mind

MendeGames

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
68%
Apr 26, 2014
Hickory, North Carolina
I actually recently started a new routine. I am in college right now so my wake up time usually depends on class time. I have read a few articles on entrepreneur.com about good routines and taken things from each.
Wake up.
Brush my teeth (to get rid of bacteria that has built up overnight).
Drink a big glass of water.
Eat breakfast (sausage egg and cheese on English muffin with a cup of coffee).
Workout with the 7 minute workout app (I actually go to the gym later but this is good for getting my blood flowing and waking me up).
Shower.
Get dressed and go to class.

Rachel Akito

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Aug 16, 2015
My morning routine starts with a breakfast with my husband and son. Then, I prepare everything they need for work and school, respectively. Then, I will start writing - my home-based job.

It is routinary, yes, but every morning to me is precious because I get to talk with my family. I try to make our mornings happy so they will look forward in going home early. Our family breakfast is our chance to talk anything under the sun, teach each other and laugh.

I love mornings!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.