The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Unique Ebook - how to promote on Amazon?

glaskon

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Aug 16, 2012
Hi, in 4-6 weeks i will have my ebook ready. Ebook is about relationships. It is something between funny and usefull.

Anybody here have any experience in publishing ebooks on Amazon (kindle), how to promote them etc.?

Soon i will explain why this ebook is unique and it could sell... but now I'm in the process of preparing everything, domain setup etc.

(it is something which could help people after fighting with girlfriend or even after separation)

What can I say right now?

I totally outsourced writing an ebook, i gave my idea and left some space for creativity of writers.
Ebook has 3 ghostwriters.

Now I have 2 personal assistants, which helping me in everything so soon we plan to write some articles and start one blog about relationships for SEO and of course product page.

For work management i use Feng Office (community edition - free).

If you have any question or You want give me a feedback or some advice how to promote this ebook it will be most appreciated.

I'm especially looking for knowledge how to promote it.

I plan to run some affiliate program, or will use clickbank, I plan to share about 75% with affiliates...
What do you think about?

Thanks in advance,
Lukasz

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

LibertyForMe

Habits pave the path to success.
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
183%
Feb 5, 2013
Cincinnati, OH
I have seen other resources on the forum surrounding this topic; try searching around a little, you might find some gold.

SideSwipe

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
37%
Jun 18, 2013
Try to match your unique eBook with a unique approach. You're in a market that is FLOODED with content on relationship advice, so you need to reach people in a way that your competitors are not. I don't know your industry well enough to offer specific examples, but don't be afraid to try new ideas

For Amazon, give the eBook to some pople in for free and in exchange ask them to write a review. You could partner up with some relationship blogs and ask them to post about it.

Sir Ingenious

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
125%
Nov 15, 2012
Start a new blog on relationships.

Guest post everywhere, get interviews, give interviews, do pod casting, "ask me" sessions, etc.

Post on your new blog every day. To find and develop your voice. Your writing style. Yourself.

Do this for 2 years and gain viewership at the same time.

Combine every post you've made into a single book and sell it to your then fanbase.

Or launch that book via Kickstarter or whatever else.

Then launch more books (splitting the contents of your original book, expanding on each content and make it as a book to sell). Sell them.

Most importantly: have your own voice instead; that's the only thing you never ever outsource.

It's the reason why we read from you, to feel from YOU. Not whoever you hired.

Come back in the summer of 2015 and tell us how you're a millionaire blogger/writer/entrepreneur/lover. :)

And please post pics of that hot model gf of yours.

Pinnacle

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
41%
Oct 29, 2007
Edmond, Oklahoma
Hi, in 4-6 weeks i will have my ebook ready. Ebook is about relationships. It is something between funny and usefull.

Anybody here have any experience in publishing ebooks on Amazon (kindle), how to promote them etc.?

Soon i will explain why this ebook is unique and it could sell... but now I'm in the process of preparing everything, domain setup etc.

(it is something which could help people after fighting with girlfriend or even after separation)

I totally outsourced writing an ebook, i gave my idea and left some space for creativity of writers.

Now I have 2 personal assistants, which helping me in everything so soon we plan to write some articles and start one blog about relationships for SEO and of course product page.

If you have any question or You want give me a feedback or some advice how to promote this ebook it will be most appreciated.

I plan to run some affiliate program, or will use clickbank, I plan to share about 75% with affiliates...
What do you think about?

Thanks in advance,
Lukasz

Read and study the following thread in its entirety.

https://www.thefastlaneforum.com/in...006-hello-denver-self-publishing-success.html

Last edited by a moderator:

MaximusAurelius

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
292%
Jul 19, 2013
Boulder, CO

What do you think about?

Thanks in advance,
Lukasz

Hey glaskon,

One of my friends recently launched a Kindle best-seller and his process was to take advantage of the "Download for Free" days that Amazon offers you. Advertise to your friends, to your email list if you have one, use facebook ads, whatever. The goal here is to get people to download it as many times as possible. If you're book provides VALUE, you'll get a lot of positive reviews from this.

Then, after the free download days are over, if you get enough of them, you'll hop on to the Kindle Bestseller List. You won't have made any money at this point, but when it hits that list and it goes onto the price, people will start to buy it because of all the reviews.

Then you'll have made it big with Kindle.

Other options like Clickbank, normal sales funnel via FB Ads and e-mail marketing would work too. Here's also a recent guide that I saw that I think you'll find useful: Cloud Blueprint (start at the 'Squeeze' video). This outlines how content IM works.

Best,

Maximus

Nick

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
62%
Oct 25, 2011
What do you think about?

I think you should get your ducks in a row.

Selling on clickbank with affiliates is one thing - you register through their platform, they approve it, they act as the payment processor, taking the money from the clients and distributing to affiliates, the rest to you, you need a download page to the direct product, etc...

Selling on Amazon is different, you register through their platform, they pay you 70% or 35% per their conditions, you can't add affiliates as there is no tracking system.

You can't do both unless you have 2 different ebooks and selling systems set up.

A Sunderland

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
115%
Aug 26, 2013
Idea that Bryan Kumar suggests is to link your book with current events, so if a celebrity is going through a messy break-up use a headline or pitch such as; this is the book that would have saved X from all the nasty headlines and heartache!

Phil Gosling teaches people to create a few print copies of your book and send them to authorities in your niche i.e. Dr. Phil, together with a pre-prepared list of comments that they can tick as their feedback on the book. Make it dead simple for them to reply. Then quote them on your sales page

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.