The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

UK Meetup

s168

You get out what you put in
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
227%
Jan 12, 2011
London, UK
Yes it is on. I think several people have confirmed that they will attend. All counted I believe there will be 7 of us there this Sunday.

Looking forward to meeting you all. I enjoy hanging out with like minded people!

Jimmyy

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
98%
Dec 19, 2013
I'm rocking a blue T and some awful mustard coloured shorts so should be easy enough to spot

s168

Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
227%
Jan 12, 2011
London, UK
Great meet-up today from those who turned up. Lots of good discussions and sharing of ideas and knowledge.

As agreed, we're going to make this a monthly recurring meet-up where like-minded people can meet, chat and maybe even work together on ventures.

Next meet-up should be around mid June. We'll find a different place hopefully with less street hustlers!! :)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

chip2000

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
May 17, 2014
Hi guys, new here so I missed this one. I'd be down for a northern meet if we can get enough people.

Villain

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
81%
Jan 26, 2013
Glasgow, UK
If there are any meet ups within a reasonable distance from Glasgow I'd would definitely be keen for that!

D11FYY

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
88%
Mar 13, 2013
Glasgow, Scotland
@Villain
i am located in Glasgow, 10 minutes from the City Centre.

s168

Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
227%
Jan 12, 2011
London, UK
Right, Londoners and those nearby... I'm thinking of Sunday June 15th or Sunday June 22nd in central London. Might be good to meet up in a hotel bar area as it's quieter so we can actually talk.

Any preference for either of those dates?

LTL

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
41%
Jul 16, 2012
I'm down for June. People need to give their emails and phone numbers to confirm and be serious about it.

s168

Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
227%
Jan 12, 2011
London, UK
Hi LTL. We're already serious about meeting up. There was a bunch of us that turned up in May and shared our stories/goals in person, and we've kept in touch offline with Whatsapp. If you're coming along in June then let me know your number via PM (at least a day beforehand) and I can give you mine also. I just don't think it's a good idea to openly share phone numbers or emails to everyone, but rather on a need-to-know basis. Cheers.

D11FYY

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
88%
Mar 13, 2013
Glasgow, Scotland
What is the day in June use are planning I will try and arrange flights etc.

s168

Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
227%
Jan 12, 2011
London, UK
I'm still waiting for more replies to my suggested dates of either Sunday 15th or Sunday 22nd. Just one vote for the 15th so far... hopefully will have a better idea in a few days.

s168

Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
227%
Jan 12, 2011
London, UK
Right. I'm going to suggest we meet this Sunday 15th at 1pm in at / around London Charing Cross station. We can pop by the nearby coffee shops (Costa etc) or the lobby café area of the nearby Strand Palace hotel. Been there a few times and it's a quiet place making it easy to chat there.

Jimmyy

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
98%
Dec 19, 2013
Hey guys, coming weekend is a bad one for me. Will be busy Saturday and it's Fathers day on Sunday

Martinv678

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
295%
Sep 6, 2013
Hi Guys!
I can't unfortunately do next weekend but if you meet in the week or next month I let me know and i'll come along. It would be great to meet people from the forum and speak to like minded people.

s168

Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
227%
Jan 12, 2011
London, UK
Hmmm... Let's make it the end of the month then? Weekend of 28th or 29th June anyone?

I can do a week day no problem, but wondered if that's good for others who are travelling from further out.

Villain

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
81%
Jan 26, 2013
Glasgow, UK
hey all, how about a Glasgow meet up sometime soon?

i know there are at least 2 other scots on here!

Shev

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
20%
Apr 6, 2014
Hey everyone

Is there any meetups planned for the midlands ?

D11FYY

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
88%
Mar 13, 2013
Glasgow, Scotland
Could we not all arrange a date say even in September/October where all of us can meet in a main city?
Give us all plenty of times to sort out arrangements and for some others time to save.

Let us know if use are up for this. I definitely am!

s168

Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
227%
Jan 12, 2011
London, UK
Right, so the group of us who met in London (Liverpool Street) in May have decided that it's better to meet up in mid to late July, after the World Cup ends. It's also better for a few who are on vacation and won't be back until then.

So no London meet up in June. Watch this space.

Shev

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
20%
Apr 6, 2014
Hey s168

Please could you let me know in advance the London dates so I can make sure I am free

Thanks

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.