The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

The best online classifieds website?

Ron Solo

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Feb 4, 2009
Vancouver (Burnaby) Canada
Maybe there are significant regional differences in CL quality?
definitely. in Vancouver it's 50/50. but you can definitely find buyers/leads through CL.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Bobo

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
31%
Mar 25, 2008
Gee really??? Let's see what other posts you've made on other forums:

Absolutely!! Video classifieds are the latest, greatest technology to evolve in the classifieds scene. And one free online classifieds site that is on the cutting edge with video classifieds is Listasaurus.com. They also offer video auctions, and they do something no other classifieds site does: They PAY YOU to list your ads, up to 25 cents per ad for eligible ads up to 50 per month! And, unlike other video classifieds sites, you are not required to post a video with your ad if you don't want to, it's your choice.

or how about...

Hello, everyone!
I'm new here on Pheebay, and since we all have something in common, I wanted to share a site with all of you that you have to check out. It's ww.l istas aurus .com and they have free classifieds, video classifieds, free auctions, video auctions, and they pay 25 cents per ad for certain ads that qualify. Registration is free, too. Try it, you'll like it! Sure beats the heck out of paying fees to list your auctions!!
http:/ww.list asaur us.com

Please vacate
Y'know those batman 'callouts' where it would say "Kerplooey!" "SPLAT!"
"Whoomph!" Biophase is an anti-spamming badass.

hatterasguy

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
9%
Jul 29, 2008
Maybe there are significant regional differences in CL quality?

I suspect that to be true, in CT we have the bums coming out of New Haven, Bridgeport, and Hartford that seem to love it.

juntao65

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
6%
Feb 2, 2009
I suspect that to be true, in CT we have the bums coming out of New Haven, Bridgeport, and Hartford that seem to love it.

It's not too bad here. Whatever transactions I've done went through quite well. But what bothers me is that out of the 10 or so times I've used CL, about 4 times I got scam messages. Some of these people can be really creative.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.