The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Talk about winning the battle yet losing the war

yveskleinsky

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
23%
Jul 26, 2007

mainstreet

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
8%
Oct 2, 2009
Oklahoma
The pub was busy that night - I bet it won't be busy for many more!!!

Great horrible story!!!

Any time I tip less than the 20% expected, I ask for a manager and explain why. That has only happened a couple of times and my wife got mad both times - but I waited tables through college like many others and tip very well. I tell my cheap friends or family members that I wont go to dinner with them unless they tip well. I wouldnt have tipped for that service either. Free food is not the answer you want from a manager - the offer maybe - but you want an apology and that the situation will be addressed. Personally I feel slighted when offered free food becuase I know that offer is the restaraunts version of blow me off becuase I am cheap and complaining so I dont have to pay when I really want my complaint heard.

Thanks for the story!

Startup Help

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!