The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

So I made a free service, what do you think?

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Developmental

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
403%
Oct 10, 2014
Nottingham, UK
from a web design perspective, I think it looks ok, I would consider dropping the "search" button and use a stronger call to action - maybe use your "find a trainer in your area" as the search button text, I think the image you use in good, it just doesn't look like it fits in the column particularly well - have a play around with the padding and alignment of it.

I think the copy could be more compelling - and it seems to be written from the wrong perspective, I take it from the heading that it is mainly targeted towards consumers rather than touting for trainers, so the line
"We aim to connect personal trainers and clients" seems not only weak, but too focused on the trainers - how about "Connecting you to our network of approved fitness professionals blah blah..."

I would say something similar about your heading, remember, if I am on your website, then I want to get ripped - the trainer is a necessity to that.

I don't want to "find a trainer" - I want to get fit --> so tell me how you are going to do that in your title

one other thing, the search button requires scrolling down to find - not always a bad thing however you need to give the viewer reason to scroll down - gut feeling is that the button should be immediately visible and obvious that it is what I am supposed to click on your page

I don't want to sound like I'm ripping you to shreds here (no pun intended) - I think overall the site looks good, it just needs a little focusing

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
  • Banned

borntodominate

Bronze Contributor
Aug 31, 2014
from a web design perspective, I think it looks ok, I would consider dropping the "search" button and use a stronger call to action - maybe use your "find a trainer in your area" as the search button text, I think the image you use in good, it just doesn't look like it fits in the column particularly well - have a play around with the padding and alignment of it.

I think the copy could be more compelling - and it seems to be written from the wrong perspective, I take it from the heading that it is mainly targeted towards consumers rather than touting for trainers, so the line
"We aim to connect personal trainers and clients" seems not only weak, but too focused on the trainers - how about "Connecting you to our network of approved fitness professionals blah blah..."

I would say something similar about your heading, remember, if I am on your website, then I want to get ripped - the trainer is a necessity to that.

I don't want to "find a trainer" - I want to get fit --> so tell me how you are going to do that in your title

one other thing, the search button requires scrolling down to find - not always a bad thing however you need to give the viewer reason to scroll down - gut feeling is that the button should be immediately visible and obvious that it is what I am supposed to click on your page

I don't want to sound like I'm ripping you to shreds here (no pun intended) - I think overall the site looks good, it just needs a little focusing

Thanks, ive made a few changes on what you suggested. I think the pic didnt fit too well because I needed to center everything better

Daniel M.

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
48%
Mar 9, 2014
Bucharest, Romania
Probably godaddy and their shit again. I'll check it out, seems to be working for me and a few diff browsers
Untitled.png

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.