The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Recommend me an affiliate program

Marketing, social media, advertising

TOS

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
70%
Jul 25, 2013
I recently quit my job to pour all my time into new businesses that i own. But when i was working I wrote a blog on what i was doing.

I dont plan on updateing the blog, but it keeps getting more and more hits even thought i dont use it. So i just want to put som ads on it to see if it can generate some money, and maybe I can learn something.

My blog is an business blog for Retail ERP system and focused on Microsofts ERP system. Ax-retail.com if you want to see it.

Could you recommend me a affiliate program that would fit for this? If the site has an bonus for inviting a friend, add that with and il use it when I sign up.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

satrap

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Nov 23, 2013
Saint Louis, MO
I would think any affiliate network with products related to internet, software, technology, etc would be a good fit for you. Beside the ones mentioned above, i would vote for MaxBounty which I have been suing for over 3 years now. They are not as large as CJ, but their offers are usually higher paying.

FoxFire21

Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
119%
Sep 11, 2013
Kentucky
I would think any affiliate network with products related to internet, software, technology, etc would be a good fit for you. Beside the ones mentioned above, i would vote for MaxBounty which I have been suing for over 3 years now. They are not as large as CJ, but their offers are usually higher paying.

Can I ask why you are recommending a site you have been suing for over 3 years?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

ddinnov

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
38%
Nov 19, 2013
London
That's an epic typo :)

I'd look at odigger and offervault for anything business related that isn't some scammy non-specific "make money biz-opp". I think there are some cloud related offers you could promote, maybe some antivirus/security type stuff. I've looked into this and there is lots of B2C computer related stuff, not so much B2B. Maybe there's a need here for B2B CPA offers...

TOS

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
70%
Jul 25, 2013
Thank you very much for your suggestions. Gonna take a look at odigger, offervault, maxbounty.

Il also update the first post so people can use it as reference if looking for same thing (Turns out i need rights for this, Mj, would you please? )

Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.