Enjoy Freedom? Money?

Get Breaking Fastlane Updates.
  1. the entrepreneurs red pill

Talk To Other Millionaire Entrepreneurs ... for FREE!

Some people take advice from millionaires, others take advice from people who want to be millionaires. If you're tired of taking millionaire advice from your broke uncle, your paycheck-to-paycheck friend, or your 30K millionaire co-worker, register today and get the uncensored, and yes, the sometimes uncomfortable truth from real millionaires who live and die in the entrepreneurial trenches.
    register for the fastlane forum

Start Your Own Personal Revolution: Grab the Book that Started it All!

Get The Millionaire Fastlane ||| Download 3 FREE Chapters ||| Learn More

Progress Thread Progress Thread: Food+Beverage Company

Discussion in 'Process / Progress / Execution Threads' started by Genium, Aug 14, 2013.

1. Genium

Genium 90 kph Read The Millionaire Fastlane Speedway Pass

Speed Points:
    Rep Bank:
    $366
    Hello forum,

You may have seen my thread about my knife company I started months back called CeramiPro. Things are progressing with that and I am still put most of my time and effort into it, but I have a new venture beginning that I will be part of.

My dad owns a tax accounting firm here in Scottsdale, and has a ton of clients/contacts, and we know someone that has killer salsa, that he makes in his kitchen and we buy it from him. My dad also has a tea recipe that tastes delicious, that he has built over time.

Our goal is to bring a salsa to market, as well as a tea. The first focus will be the salsa. We are probably going to be giving the original salsa maker a percentage of equity.

Our short term plan is to figure out exactly what is needed to get a product into Costco, as well as the testing/certifications we will need to bring a food product to market. Then we will figure out manufacturing and production.

I am going to be the CEO I guess, handling marketing, branding, etc. But my dad and the potential investors we could bring on through his contacts will also play big roles I am sure. The good thing is, I am not risking anything other than my time, but at the same time I will learn a lot about the industry, as well as potentially make some great money, since I can probably make this process go faster, with capital behind me.

If anyone has any tips/inside knowledge into the food/beverage industry as far as testing/approval goes, I would love to know. Do we just need to get FDA approved? Time to do some heavy research :)

- Tyrel Johnson
  2. CommonCents

CommonCents 110 kph Read The Millionaire Fastlane Speedway Pass

Speed Points:
    Rep Bank:
    $699
    Look into costco "roadshows". They have new vendors come in to a store and sample/sell product from a booth. A good way to test.
    1 person likes this.
Certain Xenforo Add-Ons by Waindigo