The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

People who want to learn copy must study this guy

chrisbiz4444

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
51%
Aug 9, 2013
RI
DAN KENNEDY. He is one of the best copy writers in the world and you can tell from the quality of work he produces. He has made millions upon millions of dollars writing copy and creating product around his copy writing skills he learned years ago during an internship.

Check out the video bellow. Notice the key words he uses. They are tactically placed to make your interest grow and come to a peak as the video progresses. This guy can SELL and his success record shows it, VERY IMPRESSIVE STUFF HERE. You can learn many important things about copy just by studying Dan Kennedy work.

GOLD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=buIw6iKSYfA

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
D

DeletedUser2

Gary Bencivenga

Gary Halbert

John Carlton

Herschell Gordon Lewis

Clayton Makepeace

David Garfinkel

some other top guys. STUDY THESE GUYS, and Your copy can start printing money. add Dans systems, and your money will print itself

Z

awanrmb

Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
105%
Jun 24, 2013
Indonesia
Hi Guys,

Reading your post here popped out question in my mind.
How can you build product that add value?
I mean learning copy is only useful if you have product that can add value right?

Thanks for explaining.

Cheers,
Awan

Brander

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Jun 3, 2011
Australia, USA, Europe
I mean learning copy is only useful if you have product that can add value right?

Value is a subjective term. It could be useless to me and the best thing since sliced bread to someone else. Short term success depends on your marketing, long term success on your products.

For long copy Cashvertising should provide more than enough ideas on how to structure a sales pitch, even if some of it is unethical.

Build a real business instead of worrying about copy. Most serious businesses don't employ long copy for good reason. Copy writes itself once you have a meaning or theme to your company (and products). That can only come from within yourself. Research archetype marketing - completely unscientific, but it works.

S

stranger

Hi Guys,

Reading your post here popped out question in my mind.

Thanks for explaining.

Cheers,
Awan

Your product is your skill to write top quality copies. You sell your words to guys who have products.

barbarian

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
24%
Feb 8, 2013
thx! there are more useful info about copywriting in the forum?

RHL

The coaching was a joke guys.
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
747%
Oct 22, 2013
PA/NJ

Lol. Please explain to me what the intrinsic value of silly bands or Pokemon cards is.

There is none, but the pitch is golden.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.